Good bye Joe. You and Frances can put on a show now.

Mickey "Joseph Yule Jr." Rooney died today at 93 years old. His career spanned 9 decades and 8 marriages.

RIP
I rode an elevator with him in vegas one time...at the early 90's, he was smiling and ever talking even to me

Burt Reynolds said when he was guest hosting the tonight show, all he had to do was have mick on and say hi and mickey would fill in all the rest....

we will all be there with him soon enough
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2014, 07:04 AM

we will all be there with him soon enough Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Not you , unless he went to hell.
Not you , unless he went to hell. Originally Posted by WTF
i couldn't copy that idiotic laughing emoticon or whatever..its visually disturbing

was that uproariously funny? no

you have had better efforts...but then again, you are your own best audience
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2014, 07:17 AM
i couldn't copy that idiotic laughing emoticon or whatever..its visually disturbing

was that uproariously funny? no

you have had better efforts...but then again, you are your own best audience Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Are you mad at me laughing at you for being condemned to Hell?

Are you mad at me laughing at you for being condemned to Hell?

Originally Posted by WTF
i don't get "mad" or even angry about anything posted in here

i am curious, though, as to your posting about a hell in which you don't believe

i would think that laughing at someone for being eternally condemned would endanger the laugher to be likewise condemned, for it shows no love
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2014, 07:51 AM
i don't get "mad" or even angry about anything posted in here

i am curious, though, as to your posting about a hell in which you don't believe

i would think that laughing at someone for being eternally condemned would endanger the laugher to be likewise condemned, for it shows no love Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Your hell is believing in one. I can no more be condemned to hell than I can date the Easter Bunny.

You Christians amuse this Humanist is all.
Well that didn't take long.

This thread belongs somewhere else. JDIdiot only posted it in the political forum to stir some shit.

Great job JDIdiot. I suppose we can all be happy you didn't blame Mickey Rooney's death on Obama.
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2014, 08:17 AM
Well that didn't take long.

This thread belongs somewhere else. JDIdiot only posted it in the political forum to stir some shit.

Great job JDIdiot. I suppose we can all be happy you didn't blame Mickey Rooney's death on Obama. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
JD celebrates a man with 8 marriages , yet thinks marriage between the same sex is the end of evolution. He will not get the irony.
Your hell is believing in one. I can no more be condemned to hell than I can date the Easter Bunny.

You Christians amuse this Humanist is all. Originally Posted by WTF
you are idiotic... a complete total imbecilic illogical ever-uncomprehending impish gad-about

there is a total synaptic gap in your nerves for which there is no cure..nothing reaches your ganglia

you talk about me being condemned to hell and then accuse me of believing. I think i would die if just once..one time..you had any logical follow-throughs in any of your postings

i knew you couldn't read or comprehend anything, so why does it bother me now?

you don't understand what you post for in the very next one you take the opposite tack or accuse another of some stance you took in a previous post when they never did so...just as i didn't say anything about there being a hell.. you do this time and time again

now i did say that someone who would laugh at me being condemned (which indicates your belief, you imbecile, not mine) would be in their own danger, given that they logically believe
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2014, 09:09 AM

now i did say that someone who would laugh at me being condemned (which indicates your belief you imbecile not mine) would be in their own danger Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

If you believe in Hell and I do not. Yet I condemn you to Hell for mere shits and grins on my part, does not endanger me at all, unless I believed in Hell, which I do not.

I laugh at the thought that you think you can be condemned to hell.

No different than me laughing at folks that think 72 virgins await them.

I know I should be crying at your ignorance but hey, it amuses me.
If you believe in Hell and I do not. Yet I condemn you to Hell for mere shits and grins on my part, does not endanger me at all, unless I believed in Hell, which I do not.

I laugh at the thought that you think you can be condemned to hell.

No different than me laughing at folks that think 72 virgins await them.

I know I should be crying at your ignorance but hey, it amuses me. Originally Posted by WTF
just read my previous post again you twit
  • WTF
  • 04-07-2014, 09:23 AM
just read my previous post again you twit Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
The hissy fit one....cracked me up, again!

Do you want me to take the "Hell Curse" off you never?
You need to save these posts for the Don Rickles memorial thread. This is for Mickey Rooney. RIP, Mickey!