So I thought I might come visit next week. Is there any desire for my kind of fun?

Last week I had a hot session with a couple. The man set up the session for him and his wife. It was not a D/s session though it turned out that way.

She was so nervous that she asked to be blindfolded for the session. He asked me if I could give her a sensual massage that led to him playing with her resulting in an exhibitionist experience. She is not bi so there was little sexual touching expected of me.

He came to the door to let me know that they had arrived. I went into the second bedroom so that he could bring her in, undress her, blindfold her. I came in started to rub her body. He was so aroused and nervous that he wouldn't stop pacing! I ordered him to sit at the corner of the bed and relax. He wanted to mess w her pussy immediately but I demanded that he wait.

I rubbed her body under her drape, her back, shoulders, arms. Then I moved to her feet lower legs and thighs. I began to massage her ass to arouse her. Then I had her flip over. I continued by deeply massagng each breast focusing on the breast muscles rather than the nipples. Her drape still over her, I began to rub over the drape across her body. I started making circles through the sheet over her pussy. I could feel her clit harden and so I reached beneath the sheet, pushed her legs apart, licked my finger and slipped it easily in her pussy. She was so wet. I then asked her if I could watch her husband penetrate her. He slid his cock in her pussy and began to fuck her for me. I moved behind them, wet my hands with lube and began to massage his cock and her pussy and ass while he moved his raw cock in and out of that sweet pussy.
Feeling her ass open up for me, I slid in a thumb and could feel his cock on my thumb in her pussy, double penetrating her.

She came immediately and I knew he was close him. I demanded that he fill up her pussy with his cum and with a moan of pleasure, he shot his load deep in her.

After they came, I left the room, they dressed and left without her ever seeing me.

So, now that you know what turns ME on, do you think I might find some compatibility in Houston next week?
Nice ad.
well, what else am I supposed to post? "Headed to Houston. Hey how's that Northern front treating you?" I thought a story would be, um, amusing at least.
Nice ad. Originally Posted by GymRat
Damn it. You ruined a good story. I don't want to know even if it is an ad.
I agree with both. Nice story, but still an ad.
At least it was classy.
  • R.M.
  • 09-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Sexy Dearhunter
  • eve
  • 09-28-2010, 02:19 PM
I like your kind of FUN!!!!
Wow DH- That's a BIG CHIUAHUA!
Wow DH- That's a BIG CHIUAHUA! Originally Posted by angelinadream
Thinck pinck, baby..........thinck pinck.........just another chess move.......courtesy of a couple of fellow islanders
Whu????Private Inspector Clouseau is helping you?
My wife and i had a great time, Thank you Taylor!
That is Darth's kind of body and build. Good story! Now she wants to know who is interested...I would but HOME REPAIRS!!