The Kink Factor

What's the KINKIEST thing you have done........? EVER? We all have fantasies but what have you done that is just way out there KINKY?
Ahhhh...you sure you want me, KinkyNasty, to answer that?

Hey, AD, check your PM.

Hey, AD, check your PM. Originally Posted by KinkyNasty

LOADED question!! Move to strike!

JaD

JaD Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude

i second that!!!!
This is fantasy it will all be stricken from the record. C'mon it will be fun....That's what we are here for fun and fantasy....So what is it...mine is very vanilla. I did the sensual Dom thing once and it was fun being in charge....Wore the costume and everything, tied a guy up....had my way with him and made him please me at my will.....Then well the session was unloaded on both parts.....I had multiples....He had to please me! I had him tied up so I got a chance to make him satisfy my as much as I could take.....See pretty vanilla. Oh yeah I have a real cat I adopted named Boardman and made him watch....So what if it's vanilla or if it's down and dirty give us an feel for what you like. Ladies and gents. It could give us a feel for who "fits" with whom.....

Hey, AD, check your PM. Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
OMG OMG I can't believe JaD let you do that! ( kidding)
This is fantasy it will all be stricken from the record. C'mon it will be fun....That's what we are here for fun and fantasy....So what is it...mine is very vanilla. I did the sensual Dom thing once and it was fun being in charge....Wore the costume and everything, tied a guy up....had my way with him and made him please me at my will.....Then well the session was unloaded on both parts.....I had multiples....He had to I had him tied up so I got a chance to make him satisfy my as much as I could take.....See pretty vanilla. Oh yeah I have a real cat I adopted named Boardman and made him watch....So what if it's vanilla or if it's down and dirty give us an feel for what you like. Ladies and gents. Originally Posted by angelinadream
Uh..... Yeah...... but like I said.... LOADED...... Read his reviews... his posts......... you won't be able to see his posts from the P back in the day..... that is a hornets nest you can't un-read!

Speaking from one such monger on another, I personally, greatly appreciate and can get with it..... but as far as the masses...... I dunno......

JaD
Should it be on "Another Realm"?
Should it be on "Another Realm"? Originally Posted by angelinadream

"Should" it be? or would a normal person actually consider it PART of another realm?

That seems to be the more valid question......

JaD

i second that!!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Oh, now everybody's a lawyer...hehe, just f-ing with you guys!

Seriously, I have NO idea what you're talkin about. I feel pretty normal........................ but, then again, no druck ever admits that he/she is drunk, I guess
Uh..... Yeah...... but like I said.... LOADED...... Read his reviews... his posts......... you won't be able to see his posts from the P back in the day..... that is a hornets nest you can't un-read!

Speaking from one such monger on another, I personally, greatly appreciate and can get with it..... but as far as the masses...... I dunno......

Jad, I'm sure there are other "such mongers" on this board. They are just afraid to tell it like it is, but deep down inside....
Should it be on "Another Realm"? Originally Posted by angelinadream
Hey, don't even go there! I'd NEVER do SWs and trannys!...................... ........................oh, never mind.....LOL!
so, tell it like it is.......what is it.....You can't plead the 5th.....
I came from a small tropical island where people often walk around half nakid and we have lots of free time with nothing better to do....

Let's just say I have a wild imagination........along with varied experiences, for now.
Shouldn't this be in the Sandbox?