Either the Secret Service thinks Hildabeast is handicapped ...

... or it's Hildabeast still believing and acting as if the rules do not apply to her.

Hillary Clinton’s now-famous Scooby Doo van made an appearance in Council Bluffs, Iowa on Thursday for a closed-door meeting with state Democratic Party officials – and it idled in a handicapped parking space from beginning to end.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3XWM8pqYd

Maybe her driver is handicapped?
This goes under the heading of "You can't make this shit up". LOL
Where's Bill?
This goes under the heading of "You can't make this shit up". LOL Originally Posted by Jackie S
This goes under the heading of who gives a shit. Is this what we've come to?
Sounds like the secret service is still a bunch of complete fuck ups, what a bunch of shitheads that work for them.
..... who gives a shit...... Originally Posted by WombRaider

REAL handicapped people. Here's one:

Thanks for "giving a shit" .... both you and Hillarious! (Sarcasm)
Sign apply's to the spot behind the car...........
What a load of bullshit from IBIDiot ... For a change.

If the car wasn't parked there but idling then where's the issue?

Holy shit. The sky is falling again!

You got nothing, Corpy!

Oh, and more pithy, UNRELATED imagery from LLIdiot. Thank YOU for your service, LLChickenshit.
Sign apply's to the spot behind the car........... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
..... that's not a "spot" ... that's HER ASS.

freelance writers seem to have depth perception problems when evaluating the foreground in a photo.

HER ASS has not quite reached the sign on the meter pole, but she is about midway along the black SUV in the FOREGROUND... which means the ass-end of HILLARIOUS and THE SUV are in the area designated for HANDICAPP PEOPLE. Now I will give you this ... the sign does not say PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED!

So I can see her possible confusion ... after all she can't have more than one email account on one phone. She qualifies.
Maybe her driver is handicapped? Originally Posted by JCM800
Mentally.
..... that's not a "spot" ... that's HER ASS.

freelance writers seem to have depth perception problems when evaluating the foreground in a photo.

HER ASS has not quite reached the sign on the meter pole, but she is about midway along the black SUV in the FOREGROUND... which means the ass-end of HILLARIOUS and THE SUV are in the area designated for HANDICAPP PEOPLE. Now I will give you this ... the sign does not say PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED!

So I can see her possible confusion ... after all she can't have more than one email account on one phone. She qualifies. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Was this woman you posted a picture of waiting for that parking spot? If not, go fuck yourself. You can't help yourself, can you? You just can't quite make your point while using info that's pertinent so you have to make some shit up or use non-sequiturs. What's ironic is that you are exactly what you claim Hillary to be. Think about that shit. I guess it all depends on perspective, huh
Courtesy of CNN:
Courtesy of CNN: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
and your point is? do you realize how stupid you look by holding on to this bullshit. Really? Parking in a handicapped spot? That's what you got?