Black woman elected entire police force quits

Parma ,Mo elected it's first black woman as mayor. and the entire police force quits.
If Hillary gets elected will the right wing leave the country>>> LOL
Parma ,Mo elected it's first black woman as mayor. and the entire police force quits.
If Hillary gets elected will the right wing leave the country>>> LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Where's LL? I thought he said racism was dead in this country?
If Hillary gets elected will the right wing leave the country>>> LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But I thought that's what you and Al Sharpton and Eric Holder and all the other Obama supporters wanted.. for all the white police to quit so they can be replaced by "more racially diverse" cops? Seems like your perfect opportunity to "fix" the problem of racist cop shops. Why aren't you celebrating?
Where's LL? I thought he said racism was dead in this country? Originally Posted by WombRaider
How do you know it was race?

Maybe it's because she's a woman?

Maybe it's because she's a moron?

Maybe they just don't like her politics?

Maybe she's just incompetent?

Maybe if Iva posted a link to the story we'd know a little more to the story other than the color of her skin.
  • DSK
  • 04-20-2015, 09:19 PM
Maybe they just decided it wasn't worth it, and they were going to be targets. In American, you have a right to quit your job. Are you anti-American?
How do you know it was race?

Maybe it's because she's a woman?

Maybe it's because she's a moron?

Maybe they just don't like her politics?

Maybe she's just incompetent?

Maybe if Iva posted a link to the story we'd know a little more to the story other than the color of her skin. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Maybe there is a credible rumor that she has intentions of disarming them, hmm. Nothing would surprise me in this day of political nut jobs.

Jim
But I thought that's what you and Al Sharpton and Eric Holder and all the other Obama supporters wanted.. for all the white police to quit so they can be replaced by "more racially diverse" cops? Seems like your perfect opportunity to "fix" the problem of racist cop shops. Why aren't you celebrating? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Work on review #65. This shit isn't for you. There's so much wrong with the ignorance of what you just said. I can't... it's not worth it. People like you make me sad for this country. I'm not going to change your mind on a hooker board. Maybe one day you'll get it. Maybe you won't.
Maybe there is a credible rumor that she has intentions of disarming them, hmm. Nothing would surprise me in this day of political nut jobs.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Amen! Finally, they are actually prosecuting a cop gone mad for shooting a man in the back eight times without due process. This is not justice! It's totalitarian government. Wake up Americans, or do you want this to happen to you????
Is there a link to this somewhere? I know LittleEva doesn't understand how to post links, so maybe one of you grown ups could.
Not just the cops. Some other town officials resigned, too. (city attorney, clerk and water treatment supervisor.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7097110.html

Sounds like they just want her to fail.
Amen! Finally, they are actually prosecuting a cop gone mad for shooting a man in the back eight times without due process. This is not justice! It's totalitarian government. Wake up Americans, or do you want this to happen to you???? Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Hypothetically now, would you endeavor a Law Enforcement career without a firearm?

Jim
Hypothetically now, would you endeavor a Law Enforcement career without a firearm?

Except in Northern Ireland, police in the rest of the island don't normally carry firearms.
But I thought Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Here is where your problem started.

Maybe they just decided it wasn't worth it, and they were going to be targets. In American, you have a right to quit your job. Are you anti-American? Originally Posted by DSK
Are you stupid?

Is there a link to this somewhere? I know LittleEva doesn't understand how to post links, so maybe one of you grown ups could. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Too lazy to look it up dull knife?

Not just the cops. Some other town officials resigned, too. (city attorney, clerk and water treatment supervisor.)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7097110.html

Sounds like they just want her to fail. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Was funny watching the wingers squirm....
Except in Northern Ireland, police in the rest of the island don't normally carry firearms. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The Police in the UK in general are unarmed. Maybe London Police are armed, I am not sure. The other UK countries have done quite well policing unarmed, but it's a different culture. My post was in reference to the United States. I don't think policing here unarmed would get a good reception from those in the Law Enforcement community.

Jim
  • shanm
  • 04-21-2015, 12:42 AM
The Police in the UK in general are unarmed. Maybe London Police are armed, I am not sure. The other UK countries have done quite well policing unarmed, but it's a different culture. My post was in reference to the United States. I don't think policing here unarmed would get a good reception from those in the Law Enforcement community.

They're not. Ireland, which is part of the UK, is the only place where regular police carry weapons.

But I agree that the situation is different in the U.S.
Why? simple, it's because our civilian population is loaded.
You can't take away guns from the police and throw them out there to fend for themselves. The U.S will probably never be gun-free, so there is no point or reason for disarmament of the police.