Scott WAlker (bought and paid for by The Koch Brothers?)

Found this article from Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...tml?ref=topbar

You decide!
They have openly touted him as their choice. They are the republican tastemakers. You do the math.
I think Americans are doing the Math, and they see the truth for what it is. Look at the comments below the linkl Most Americans abhor this man.
Found this article from Huffington Post:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...tml?ref=topbar

You decide! Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
And that would be different from Hillary "bought and paid for" by the Saudi's how?

I mean..OTHER than the Koch Brothers are actual American Citizens and the Saudi's aren't?

Or perhaps Tom Steyr bought and paid for Hillary?

Wait.. you are basing this on COMMENTS about Walker on HUFFPO? Seriously? ROFL. Let me guess... you think HuffPo readers are "middle of the road American Citizens"??
I think Americans are doing the Math, and they see the truth for what it is. Look at the comments below the linkl Most Americans abhor this man. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Yeah, like most Americans being those that comment on the Huffington Post Blog? LMFAO!
And that would be different from Hillary "bought and paid for" by the Saudi's how?

I mean..OTHER than the Koch Brothers are actual American Citizens and the Saudi's aren't?

Wait.. you are basing this on COMMENTS about Walker on HUFFPO? Seriously? ROFL. Let me guess... you think HuffPo readers are "middle of the road American Citizens"?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I see and read your posts. You are caught in a media trap. I have no idea how you were raised, but your belief system is wrong. Do some soul searching and do some research. Your thoughts are outdated and so is the current government. I will not vote for Hilliary. As I said before, I stay open minded and open minded means being open to new forms of government. New forms of government are beyond your belief system, at least that's what I see from your posts.
I see and read your posts. You are caught in a media trap. I have no idea how you were raised, but your belief system is wrong. Do some soul searching and do some research. Your thoughts are outdated and so is the current government. I will not vote for Hilliary. As I said before, I stay open minded and open minded means being open to new forms of government. New forms of government are beyond your belief system, at least that's what I see from your posts. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
New forms of government? You mean like Presidents being able to MAKE UP NEW LAWS all on their own..otherwise known as dictatorships? Is that the kind of "new form of government" you are seeking? Seems Obama is definitely your guy then.
All major party candidates are owned. They don't care about you, they are there to act on behalf of their masters. This is why it is important to NEVER VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT! Vote, for sure, but vote for a third party. Voting for a third party candidate tells the corporate machine that runs this country that we are fed up with their control.

Wait.. you are basing this on COMMENTS about Walker on HUFFPO? Seriously? ROFL. Let me guess... you think HuffPo readers are "middle of the road American Citizens"?? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
There is actual documentation of the Koch Brothers supporting the campaigns of republicans. Where is your proof of Saudi support for Clinton's campaign? Considering she just announced a week or so ago, I'm not sure where you would get this information.

New forms of government? You mean like Presidents being able to MAKE UP NEW LAWS all on their own..otherwise known as dictatorships? Is that the kind of "new form of government" you are seeking? Seems Obama is definitely your guy then. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
What law did Obama make up on his own? You might be referencing executive orders. Those are not laws and every president has issued many of them. I guarantee you get the bulk of your news from one of the following sources; Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin or Bill O'Reilly. Your parroting of the party is uncanny. It's almost verbatim.
All major party candidates are owned. They don't care about you, they are there to act on behalf of their masters. This is why it is important to NEVER VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT! Vote, for sure, but vote for a third party. Voting for a third party candidate tells the corporate machine that runs this country that we are fed up with their control. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yeah, all 23 of you
New forms of government? You mean like Presidents being able to MAKE UP NEW LAWS all on their own..otherwise known as dictatorships? Is that the kind of "new form of government" you are seeking? Seems Obama is definitely your guy then. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
I don't think you understand what I am trying to say. I believe that our current government is corrupt. Doesn't matter whether the "puppets" are republican or democrat. They are only puppets to the powers that be. In other words, The Elite own the government. They own us. We do not live a free, democratic society. Elections are bought and paid for by special interest groups. Too much is based on how much money you have, not on moral and societal issues.

Do more research.
I don't think you understand what I am trying to say. I believe that our current government is corrupt. Doesn't matter whether the "puppets" are republican or democrat. They are only puppets to the powers that be. In other words, The Elite own the government. They own us. We do not live a free, democratic society. Elections are bought and paid for by special interest groups. Too much is based on how much money you have, not on moral and societial issues.

Do more research. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
This is all true. But redlegs has fallen for the illusion of freedom that they project. Look at this for an example; the House passed a bill that repeals the estate tax. This is a tax that effects approximately 5400 people out of the entire population of this country. And yet, it was passed. Who will make up the taxes lost? Not the rich.
And the most corrupt of them all is also the biggest liar of them all, Hillary.
Yeah, all 23 of you Originally Posted by WombRaider
Gotta start somewhere. But the movement is growing.
I think Americans are doing the Math, and they see the truth for what it is. Look at the comments below the linkl Most Americans abhor this man. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Except all those people in Wisconsin that elected him, right?

The Huffington Post is a left wing rag. What do you expect from the commenters?