Trump Is The New Hitler And Deplorables Are The New Nazis, Republicans in Congress are the New Gestapo.

The comparisons are striking! Trumps attack on our constitution and rules of law, his attacks on the free press, his propaganda delivered daily by Twitter and Fox News, his attempt to cause civil unrest and to purge the country of anyone of color, all of these tactics are text book Hitler.

Trump like Hitler knew that to do such heinous things he would need support from within the country, he like Hitler new the seedy uneducated under belly of society would be the easiest to fool, hence the birth of his nazis, the deplorables.

Trump like Hitler had to find people within the government that he could use to try to control laws and the direction of the military. It would have to be the far right conservative nutbags, Pence, Nunes, Purdue, Hatch, Ryan, Kelly, the birth of his gestapo.

We have a chance now to stop our Hitler, deplorables can turn against him and still be saved or they can go the route of being hunted in the future like modern day nazis.

If I were you I would want to be on the right side of history and save your souls while you can, join the resistance, we are under attack from within and need your help!

https://www.theresistanceparty.org/
The comparisons are striking! Trumps attack on our constitution and rules of law, his attacks on the free press, his propaganda delivered daily by Twitter and Fox News, his attempt to cause civil unrest and to purge the country of anyone of color, all of these tactics are text book Hitler.

Trump like Hitler knew that to do such heinous things he would need support from within the country, he like Hitler new the seedy uneducated under belly of society would be the easiest to fool, hence the birth of the deplorables.

Trump like Hitler had to find people within the government that he could use to try to control laws and the direction of the military. It would have to be the far right conservative nutbags, Pence, Nunes, Purdue, Hatch, Ryan, Kelly, the birth of the gestapo.

We have a chance now to stop our Hitler, deplorables can turn against him and still be saved or they can go the route of being hunted in the future like modern day nazis.

If I were you I would want to be on the right side of history and save your souls while you can, join the resistance, we are under attack from within and need your help!
Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're stupid, Standing Stupid. It was Odumbo -- NOT Trump -- who was caught illegally spying on American citizens and violating the Constitutional rights protected by the 1st and 4th Amendments, Standing Stupid.
The comparisons are striking! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
And, you're an idiot.

I haven't noticed an overwhelming increase of dead Jews anywhere, have you?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

"For example, there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that, when a Hitler comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever made the comparison loses whatever debate is in progress."

Trump like Hitler knew that to do such heinous things he would need support from within the country, he like Hitler new the seedy uneducated under belly of society would be the easiest to fool, hence the birth of his nazis, the deplorables.

Trump like Hitler had to find people within the government that he could use to try to control laws and the direction of the military. It would have to be the far right conservative nutbags, Pence, Nunes, Purdue, Hatch, Ryan, Kelly, the birth of his gestapo.

https://www.theresistanceparty.org/ Originally Posted by StandinStraight
If Trump is like Hitler maybe he'll dispose of six million morons and you'll be one of them. At least this forum would be cleansed of a little delusional black faggot like you, and the real Americans who congregate here will no longer have to put up with your bullshit posts.

Jim
If Trump is like Hitler maybe he'll dispose of six million morons and you'll be one of them. At least this forum would be cleansed of a little delusional black faggot like you, and the real Americans who congregate here will no longer have to put up with your bullshit posts.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You will be one of those on the wrong side of history, I tried to save you but your a lost soul. When someone speaks or has the racist mindset that you have I always wonder if they had parents that would approve or be disgusted! Hard to believe any parent would raise their kids to be deplorables! SAD!
You will be one of those on the wrong side of history, I tried to save you but your a lost soul. When someone speaks or has the racist mindset that you have I always wonder if they had parents that would approve or be disgusted! Hard to believe any parent would raise their kids to be deplorables! SAD! Originally Posted by StandinStraight

Yours did, lol.

Jim
[/B][/COLOR]Yours did, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Mojo ... breeding and "raising" are distinctively different tasks.

He obviously has not been "raised," but an abortion was in order.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

...when a Hitler comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever made the comparison loses whatever debate is in progress." Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Not sure if it's appropriate to invoke Godwin's Law... none of StandinStupid's threads contain anything one could regard as genuine debate, only inflammatory bullshit. You can't lose a debate if you can't even start one.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2018, 11:23 AM
Not sure if it's appropriate to invoke Godwin's Law... none of StandinStupid's threads contain anything one could regard as genuine debate, only inflammatory bullshit. You can't lose a debate if you can't even start one. Originally Posted by lustylad
How big a win is winning a debate on a Hooker Board?

If Professor Blow Me was interested in or capable of genuine debate, he would have responded to my original thread on libtard hysteria instead of starting a new one:

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2290597

About That Trump ‘Autocracy’

Remember all those progressive predictions of looming fascism

By The Editorial Board
Jan. 1, 2018 3:40 p.m. ET

As Donald Trump heads into his second year as President, we’re pleased to report that there hasn’t been a fascist coup in Washington. This must be terribly disappointing to the progressive elites who a year ago predicted an authoritarian America because Mr. Trump posed a unique threat to democratic norms. But it looks like the U.S. will have to settle for James Madison’s boring checks and balances.

“How to stop an autocracy,” said a Feb. 7, 2017 headline on Vox, ruminating on a zillion-word essay in The Atlantic on how Donald Trump might impose authoritarian rule. Academics and pundits mined analogies to Mussolini, Hitler and Vladimir Putin.

Four political scientists even formed something called Bright Line Watch - with the help of foundation money - to “monitor the status of democratic practices and highlight potential threats to American democracy.” Readers won’t be surprised to learn that the only graver threat than Mr. Trump is the Republican Congress that refuses to impeach him.

One of the Bright Line Watch founders, University of Rochester professor Gretchen Helmke, wrote in the Washington Post on April 25, “Could Trump set off a constitutional crisis? Here’s what we can learn from Latin America.”

A year later, where are we on the road to Venezuela?

Far from rolling over Washington institutions like a tank, Mr. Trump seems as frustrated as other Presidents with the limits of his power. He achieved one major legislative goal in tax reform but failed on health care. His border wall isn’t built and he may have to legalize the “Dreamer” immigrants if he wants Congress to approve money for it.

Mr. Trump’s political appointees still aren’t close to fully staffing the executive branch. He’s making more headway on judges, but that’s partly due to former Democratic leader Harry Reid’s decision in 2013 to eliminate the Senate filibuster for judicial nominees. The press cheered on that partisan, mid-session change of Senate rules to pack the courts.

Mr. Trump’s rhetorical attacks on the media are excessive. But for all of his bluster, we haven’t seen a single case of Trump prosecutors seeking warrants to eavesdrop on journalists to discover their sources. Barack Obama’s Justice Department surreptitiously did that to the Associated Press and James Rosen of Fox News in violation of Justice guidelines.

As for legal checks and balances, progressive judges in the lower courts have overturned three versions of Mr. Trump’s travel ban. Their legal analysis is dubious given the Constitution’s grant of authority to the political branches on immigration and national security, and our guess is that the Supreme Court will eventually overrule the lower courts. But the point is that judges are hardly deferring to the Trump Administration. Oh, and since when do tyrants deregulate to take power away from the administrative state?

Mr. Trump is also facing a special counsel investigation with essentially unchecked power to investigate him and his family. Robert Mueller is ostensibly charged with looking into ties between Russians and the 2016 Trump campaign, but Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appears to have given Mr. Mueller carte blanche.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions recused himself from the Russia probe and seems unable to exert any discipline over the FBI. The Justice Department ultimately reports to Mr. Trump. Yet he can’t even get his nominees at the FBI and Justice to tell Congress what they used as evidence to get a FISA warrant against Trump campaign officials in 2016. Who is the unaccountable authority here?

The real story of the past year is that, despite the daily Trumpian melodrama, the U.S. political system is working more or less as usual. Mr. Trump has sometimes broken with familiar presidential decorum, especially in his public statements and attacks on individuals. But he is paying a considerable political price for that excess with an approval rating below 40% less than a year into his term.

Voters rejected his preferred Senate candidates in Alabama twice. Republicans were routed in Virginia’s elections as Democrats came out in droves, and on present trend the GOP will lose its House majority in November. In other words, we are watching the typical back and forth of American democracy.

Democratic institutional norms are worth defending, which is why we called out the Obama IRS for bias against the tea party. We’ll do the same if Mr. Trump exceeds his constitutional power. But the lesson of the past year is that progressives should have more faith in the American system - whether they’re in power or not. Losing an election isn’t the same as losing a democracy.
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2018, 11:28 AM
If Professor Blow Me was interested in or capable of genuine debate, he would have responded to my original thread on libtard hysteria instead of starting a new one:

. Originally Posted by lustylad
How big a win is winning a debate on a Hooker Board?

Originally Posted by WTF
Calm down, asshole, you and StandinShit are the ones running around like Chicken Little screaming the sky is falling. And you already had your ass whipped in my previous thread about your phony libtard hysteria over so-called impending Trump fascism. No need for you to take another beating on the same topic.

Or are you and Professor Tinydick just trying to deflect from the REAL threat to our democracy exposed by the Nunes memo?

Let's see... one party hires a smear merchant to put together a dossier of lies used to persuade a secret court to let it spy on the other party during a Presidential election campaign...

Tell me again... how is that NOT a subversion of our democratic rules and norms???

Deplorables are hard to debate because they start with a false narrative to begin with, either Fox News propaganda or conspiracy theories. Everyone knows they are false so what’s to debate? For instance the Nunes memo, everyone knew it was made up and politically motivated, so why spend time on its content.

My advise to you Lusty is to avoid Fox News and time I’m more to CNN or MSNBC, when they cover a story it ends up being real, learn a little bit and then we can debate, but right now you have no clue what your talking about.
Deplorables are hard to debate because they start with a false narrative to begin with, either Fox News propaganda or conspiracy theories. Everyone knows they are false so what’s to debate? For instance the Nunes memo, everyone knew it was made up and politically motivated, so why spend time on its content. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
^^^ Thanks for making my point. A debater with any skills doesn't simply declare a narrative to be false, he exposes its specific falsehoods in detail.

Re-read the editorial I posted in #10 above. It explains in detail how and why the left's hysterical impending fascism narrative is false and unsupported by empirical evidence. You are utterly incapable of refuting those facts, yet you cling desperately to your mindless talking points even after they have been shown to be false and unsubstantiated.

You're a worthless troll, not a debater. As I said, I would have eaten you for breakfast in my high school forensics club.

Deplorables are hard to debate because they start with a false narrative to begin with, either Fox News propaganda or conspiracy theories. Everyone knows they are false so what’s to debate? For instance the Nunes memo, everyone knew it was made up and politically motivated, so why spend time on its content.

My advise to you Lusty is to avoid Fox News and time I’m more to CNN or MSNBC, when they cover a story it ends up being real, learn a little bit and then we can debate, but right now you have no clue what your talking about. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
The MSM puts out the false narrative. The real Americans, the ones you refer to as "Deplorable" debunk the shit out of it exposing it for what it really is, while brain dead liberals like yourself try to defend it, lol. Liberals defend false narratives put out by the media, Conservatives will debunk them. That's what's happening with the Russian Collusion bullshit. The FISA Memo is just one link in the debunking chain.

Jim