Cadet Bone Spurs, Trump

• WTF
  • 02-06-2018, 12:08 PM
Damn, she is not taking Trumps shit standing up!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...L&ocid=U221DHP

Iraq War veteran and U.S. Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) criticized President Donald Trump for calling Democrats who did not clap during his State of the Union address “treasonous” on Monday.
“We don’t live in a dictatorship or a monarchy,” Duckworth tweeted soon after he made the comment. “I swore an oath ― in the military and in the Senate ― to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, not to mindlessly cater to the whims of Cadet Bone Spurs and clap when he demands I clap.”
Hahahaha... maybe if you stop calling Trump treasonous he will do you the same favor!

Look at all the lib-retard trolls in this forum. If I had a dollar for each time one of you called Trumpy "treasonous" or a "traitor" or "anti-American" I would be a wealthy man.

They do it on MSNBC all the time. But if Trump throws the same shit back at you, you get your panties all in a wad!

Boo-fucking-hoo!

If you want to raise the level of our political discourse, then start with yourself!
He doesn't know anything about Trump. He's just shooting off his mouth.

Trump could buy WTF's ass with his pocket change.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...L&ocid=U221DHP

Iraq War veteran and U.S. Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) criticized President Donald Trump for calling Democrats who did not clap during his State of the Union address “treasonous” on Monday.
“We don’t live in a dictatorship or a monarchy,” Duckworth tweeted soon after he made the comment. “I swore an oath ― in the military and in the Senate ― to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, not to mindlessly cater to the whims of Cadet Bone Spurs and clap when he demands I clap.” Originally Posted by WTF
IT WAS A JOKE! DON'T YOU GET IT? Like the "FBI secret society". Take off your tin foil hat.

It's kinda difficult to take someone named "Duckworth" serious, you know?
  • WTF
  • 02-06-2018, 04:34 PM

.” Originally Posted by WTF
IT WAS A JOKE! DON'T YOU GET IT? .
Originally Posted by gnadfly
Well my joke went over you three's heads.

• WTF
  • 02-06-2018, 04:37 PM
It's kinda difficult to take someone named "Duckworth" serious, you know? Originally Posted by LexusLover

An Iraq War veteran, Duckworth served as a U.S. Army helicopter pilot and suffered severe combat wounds, losing both of her legs and damaging her right arm. She was the first female double amputee from the war.[3] Having received a medical waiver, she continued to serve as a Lieutenant Colonel in the Illinois Army National Guardalong with her husband, Major Bryan W. Bowlsbey, a signal officer and fellow Iraq War veteran, until her retirement from the Army in October 2014.[4