Lindsey Graham backs New Green Deal!

• WTF
  • 10-25-2019, 05:42 PM
This is how Trump won in 2016 with the Russian Trolls. Fuck they are now infiltrating our own Political Forum. They've taken over IB's account!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...L&ocid=U221DHP

"People believe it, that's what's just shocking. A lot of people think it's real, and that's what frightens me," Adriel Hampton, the man behind the video, told Newsweek. "That's what I think is problematic, and I think that Congress needs to take it incredibly seriously."
Hampton, who's the creative director at the digital strategy and advertising firm Adriel Hampton Group, had the video created after Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg made it clear to lawmakers this week that his company does not—and will not—fact-check political ads, even if they contain false information. Zuckerberg said the revenue from political ads was too minuscule to justify the controversy that's arisen, adding that it's "important that people can see for themselves what politicians are saying."
classic!
Is Yey’ve” a Russian word? What does it mean?
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2019, 06:04 PM
Is Yey’ve” a Russian word? What does it mean? Originally Posted by bambino
That is Russian code for a thumb up your ass.....don't play stupid.

It's called paranoid schizophrenia all the TDS crowd have it...they say I always feel like a Russian bot is watching me
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2019, 06:28 PM
classic! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I love this.....they love their fake ads to be shared all over FB.....let the games begin!

One can just imagine that the OP is weeping the tears of despair as he types. His fear of fears is that as new facts emerge Flynn and Stone are destined to be exonerated -- and Manafort will pardoned soon after the 2020 election -- thus proving manifestly to the OP that he has been led by the nose like a circus animal by his lying-handlers for over three years now.
One can just imagine that the OP is weeping the tears of despair as he types. His fear of fears is that as new facts emerge Flynn and Stone are destined to be exonerated -- and Manafort will pardoned soon after the 2020 election -- thus proving manifestly to the OP that he has been led by the nose like a circus animal by his lying-handlers for over three years now. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Originally Posted by matchingmole

FTFY

The fate of Trump.............

The fate of Trump............. Originally Posted by matchingmole
FTFY

Trump's fate was to spank your bitch on her fat ass.
FTFY

Trump's fate was to spank your bitch on her fat ass.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

If that ever happens.....he is much fatter than her
If that ever happens.....he is much fatter than her Originally Posted by matchingmole

hildebeest is the only one that needed a team of Secret Service agents to help load her fat ass into a vehicle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAWaT9AwMjQ
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2019, 09:10 AM
One can just imagine that the OP is weeping the tears of despair as he types. His fear of fears is that as new facts emerge Flynn and Stone are destined to be exonerated -- and Manafort will pardoned soon after the 2020 election -- thus proving manifestly to the OP that we are officially a Banana Republic. Originally Posted by I B Hankering