John Kelly warned Trump he would be impeached

Before leaving the White House, Kelly told trump to avoid hiring yes men.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...d-be-impeached

"Kelly, Trump’s homeland security secretary before being tapped as his second chief of staff, did not validate impeachment or endorse the inquiry. But he indicated that the White House bears some responsibility for the investigation, saying flatly that it was avoidable — contradicting many Trump allies who insist congressional Democrats were going to find any excuse to impeach the president.

“Someone has got to be a guide that tells [the president] that you either have the authority or you don’t, or Mr. President, don’t do it,” Kelly said. “Don’t hire someone that will just nod and say, ‘That’s a great idea Mr. President.’ Because you will be impeached."
Where Kelly is missing the point is the Democrats were all ready to impeach the President even before he won the election.

They don’t need reasons. They just make shit up.
Or maybe Kelly had information about the coup against the president.
  • Tiny
  • 10-26-2019, 05:11 PM
President Trump's Response:

"John Kelly never said that, he never said anything like that. If he would have said that I would have thrown him out of the office. He just wants to come back into the action like everybody else does."

Response of White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham:

"I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."

This presidential term and Trump's re-election chances would be much better if he hadn't stocked the White House with Yes Men and if he'd instead held onto and followed the advice of people like Jim Mattis, Gary Cohn, Rex Tillerson, and Don McGahn.
Where Kelly is missing the point is the Democrats were all ready to impeach the President even before he won the election.

[COLOR="Red"]They don’t need reasons. They just make shit up. Originally Posted by Jackie S
1++++
President Trump's Response:

"I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."

. . . Trump's re-election chances would be much better if he . . . followed the advice of . . . Rex Tillerson, . . . . Originally Posted by Tiny

Look closely, like the moron, at the banner in the eagle's beak.

How can a sociopathic, egomaniacal narcissist take any advice from anyone? Trollin' trollin' trollin . . . . Rawhide!

Fixed it for you Tiny.
  • Tiny
  • 10-26-2019, 08:27 PM
You're being a bit harsh eccieuser. I wouldn't call him a sociopath.

I thought Tillerson was an inspired choice. He was renowned for his diplomatic skills both in dealing with Exxon employees and foreign officials. And I figured, like Trump, he'd be a realpolitik practitioner. If you're CEO of Exxon, you've got to get along with tyrannical dictators. Too bad it didn't work out.

Afterwards, Tillerson said "It was challenging for me coming from the disciplined, highly process-oriented Exxon Mobil corporation, ... to go to work for a man who is pretty undisciplined, doesn't like to read, doesn't read briefing reports, doesn't like to get into the details of a lot of things, but rather just kind of says, 'This is what I believe.'"

They don’t need reasons. They just make shit up. Originally Posted by Jackie S
A novel theory you have there
You're being a bit harsh eccieuser. I wouldn't call him a sociopath.

I thought Tillerson was an inspired choice. He was renowned for his diplomatic skills both in dealing with Exxon employees and foreign officials. And I figured, like Trump, he'd be a realpolitik practitioner. If you're CEO of Exxon, you've got to get along with tyrannical dictators. Too bad it didn't work out.

Afterwards, Tillerson said "It was challenging for me coming from the disciplined, highly process-oriented Exxon Mobil corporation, ... to go to work for a man who is pretty undisciplined, doesn't like to read, doesn't read briefing reports, doesn't like to get into the details of a lot of things, but rather just kind of says, 'This is what I believe.'" Originally Posted by Tiny
I didn't DISLIKE Rex as the Secretary of State. A hard core business man. Straight laced. Used to international deals. But when he has to answer to someone who, as you say, says "this is what I beleive", rather than know the facts, his hands are tied.

He's not anti-social. So maybe not a sociopath. But. He gets off on causing mass hysteria. That's what a tyrant does. Not a sane business man. In stead he's a vindictive moron. I may be vindictive, but I know how to spell my own name. I know Colorado isn't a border state. And I know when to fire an attorney who's lost all credibility.
I didn't DISLIKE Rex as the Secretary of State. A hard core business man. Straight laced. Used to international deals. But when he has to answer to someone who, as you say, says "this is what I beleive", rather than know the facts, his hands are tied.

He's not anti-social. So maybe not a sociopath. But. He gets off on causing mass hysteria. That's what a tyrant does. Not a sane business man. In stead he's a vindictive moron. I may be vindictive, but I know how to spell my own name. I know Colorado isn't a border state. And I know when to fire an attorney who's lost all credibility. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

when you are president of the hoodkat republic you can do that. until then you be just a hoodkat.

I suspected Trump would be impeached when the Republicans lost the House by 40 seats.

It was confirmed by many, especially CTH, when nervous Nancy hired Lawfare and had the House rules drastically changed back in March/April.
when you are president of the hoodkat republic you can do that. until then you be just a hoodkat.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I'm not juat a member of the hoodcat republic, I'm also the president. And I don't cause mass hysteria, I create harmony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPN3Fv2aJhE
Before leaving the White House, Kelly told trump to avoid hiring yes men.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...d-be-impeached

"Kelly, Trump’s homeland security secretary before being tapped as his second chief of staff, did not validate impeachment or endorse the inquiry. But he indicated that the White House bears some responsibility for the investigation, saying flatly that it was avoidable — contradicting many Trump allies who insist congressional Democrats were going to find any excuse to impeach the president.

“Someone has got to be a guide that tells [the president] that you either have the authority or you don’t, or Mr. President, don’t do it,” Kelly said. “Don’t hire someone that will just nod and say, ‘That’s a great idea Mr. President.’ Because you will be impeached."
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Wow - this is such great advice! I'm sure no one ever thought to tell someone not to hire yes men.

I'll bet Trump was never told to hire smart and helpful employees while he became a billionaire.
4 More ,,,,
Wow - this is such great advice! I'm sure no one ever thought to tell someone not to hire yes men.

I'll bet Trump was never told to hire smart and helpful employees while he became a billionaire. Originally Posted by friendly fred