Former Clinton adviser says Hillary feels 'God put her on the Earth' to be president

• oeb11
  • 10-27-2019, 04:08 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...F7I?li=BBnbcA1

Former Clinton adviser Dick Morris said Hillary Clinton likely wants to jump into the 2020 Democratic presidential primary because she feels "entitled" to the presidency.
© Provided by MediaDC: Washington Newspaper Publishing Company, Inc."My feeling is that she wants to," Morris said Sunday on John Catsimatidis's radio show about "the ghost of Hillary" entering the presidential race.
"She feels entitled to do it. She feels compelled to do it. She feels that God put her on the Earth to do it. But she’s hesitant because she realizes the timing is bad," he said. "She’s got to wait until Biden drops out because he’s obviously next in line for it, and if he goes away, there’s an opening for her."
Morris said the "question is" whether there are enough moderate voters for the former secretary of state to beat "leftist" Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts.
Clinton, 72, has teased a presidential run recently, saying in an interview that "maybe there does need to be a re-match" of the 2016 presidential election. "I can beat him again," she said, apparently referring to the popular vote.

H.... - whose name must not be spoken - is planning to run again.

Wait for IT - DPST's - your heroine returns.!!!!!
LOL
it would be interesting if Hillary ran, but she would get trounced. she should learn from Adlai Stevenson.
  • oeb11
  • 10-27-2019, 04:24 PM
Thanks CT - i agree.

Overweening ambition unchecked by any ethical construct is the Character of H.....
She/It is not capable of learning that lesson.

I hope she does run.

She might even be the best candidate of the entire DPST stable of Clowns.

It's a shame neither party can put forth a better candidate.
Extremists are taking over both parties.

They are shifting themselves into extremist oblivion.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...F7I?li=BBnbcA1

Former Clinton adviser Dick Morris said Hillary Clinton likely wants to jump into the 2020 Democratic presidential primary because she feels "entitled" to the presidency.
© Provided by MediaDC: Washington Newspaper Publishing Company, Inc."My feeling is that she wants to," Morris said Sunday on John Catsimatidis's radio show about "the ghost of Hillary" entering the presidential race.
"She feels entitled to do it. She feels compelled to do it. She feels that God put her on the Earth to do it. But she’s hesitant because she realizes the timing is bad," he said. "She’s got to wait until Biden drops out because he’s obviously next in line for it, and if he goes away, there’s an opening for her."
Morris said the "question is" whether there are enough moderate voters for the former secretary of state to beat "leftist" Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts.
Clinton, 72, has teased a presidential run recently, saying in an interview that "maybe there does need to be a re-match" of the 2016 presidential election. "I can beat him again," she said, apparently referring to the popular vote.

H.... - whose name must not be spoken - is planning to run again.

Wait for IT - DPST's - your heroine returns.!!!!!
LOL Originally Posted by oeb11

"She’s got to wait until Biden drops out because he’s obviously next in line for it, and if he goes away, there’s an opening for her."

apparently the hildebeest thinks Corn Pop is Prince Charles ..

next in line? take a number!

GOD will put her in the ground for worm food, like the rest of us...

Tell her to say hi to Saul, John and al... Thanks
Which god?
Or, Demi God?

But will she be Bidens vp?
Which god?
Or, Demi God?

But will she be Bidens vp? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

that would be political suicide for the Democratic ticket. there is nothing preventing Biden if he's the nominee from selecting Clinton for VP, it's the sole choice of the nominee to select their VP running mate. they typically select the second highest vote getter in the race but that's not a hard and fast rule. Trump selected Pence as his running mate and Pence didn't run at all. by the conventional logic Trump would have selected Cruz and that makes some sense given Cruz's stances on trade and illegal immigration mirrored Trump's own.

Obama by contrast can't be Biden's VP choice because he's already served two terms as president. He could be VP but could not succeed Biden if he dies in office. So why even put him on the ticket? to be a third term "shadow" president? to diehard demtards there's some logic there but it means you aren't voting for Biden you are voting for Obama. and there would be challenges to such a situation simply because Obama cannot succeed Biden. at the moment it would be Pelosi that would become president. yet another rather unpopular situation.

Biden's age would mean that if he's the nominee he needs to select a younger VP candidate. that would eliminate Warren and Sanders. so who would that be? Harris, a woman, or Mayor Buttplug, a gay. Beto is out, period, way too divisive. of course it does not need to be a current candidate so there are many options, just not Clinton, Warren or Sanders and certainly not Obama.
why isnt she locked up yet?
lets see....

God put her on earth to be president?

that gets into a deep theological confabulation

if its a revealed God who she claims wants that, then she should follow the revelations that go along with that God and get herself attuned to his will to be able to become a useful vessel for him- from all that I can tell from her actions and statements, would require somewhat of a make over from her

if its an unrevealed God, one of her own making or something out of her feelings, well ok, but that is just another name for I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT
that would be political suicide for the Democratic ticket. there is nothing preventing Biden if he's the nominee from selecting Clinton for VP, it's the sole choice of the nominee to select their VP running mate. they typically select the second highest vote getter in the race but that's not a hard and fast rule. Trump selected Pence as his running mate and Pence didn't run at all. by the conventional logic Trump would have selected Cruz and that makes some sense given Cruz's stances on trade and illegal immigration mirrored Trump's own.

Obama by contrast can't be Biden's VP choice because he's already served two terms as president. He could be VP but could not succeed Biden if he dies in office. So why even put him on the ticket? to be a third term "shadow" president? to diehard demtards there's some logic there but it means you aren't voting for Biden you are voting for Obama. and there would be challenges to such a situation simply because Obama cannot succeed Biden. at the moment it would be Pelosi that would become president. yet another rather unpopular situation.

Biden's age would mean that if he's the nominee he needs to select a younger VP candidate. that would eliminate Warren and Sanders. so who would that be? Harris, a woman, or Mayor Buttplug, a gay. Beto is out, period, way too divisive. of course it does not need to be a current candidate so there are many options, just not Clinton, Warren or Sanders and certainly not Obama. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Beto is too stupid.
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2019, 09:27 AM
TWK - thoughtful post - and correct.

I think if Biden is nominated - One would be casting a vote for the DPST - VP nominee for POTUS - i do not think Biden will physically/mentally last another year of campaign and four years as POTUS.

If H.... is VP - to be the heartbeat between her and the Oval Office is the most dangerous position in this world.
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
  • oeb11
  • 10-28-2019, 09:51 AM
MM- Thank You!
I'm amused quoting myself:
Which god?
Or, Demi God? .... Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
For the non worshipers here:
The answer is:
Apophis

Geez, none of you have read the Egyptian "Book of the Dead"?
It is a good primer for all things political.