What's The Best Way For Trump Supporters To Commit Suicide

If you were a betting man how would they do it? Whatever they do whatever they choose I hope they make it quick.

UR A SICK MOFO!
UR A SICK MOFO! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Why? Were you considering one of these options ?
I like the Lysol Clorox combination, it might save both Companies in Court, from anxiety-ridden Widows of the deceased Big T followers.

funny how the most ardent Scallawaggly Trump Supporters here, don't have any juvenile retorts. what could a Trumpist possibly say in his defense?

I do notice the number of Senile Biden posts are increasing.. deflection always works in the short term.
I like the Lysol Clorox combination, it might save both Companies in Court, from anxiety-ridden Widows of the deceased Big T followers.

funny how the most ardent Scallawaggly Trump Supporters here, don't have any juvenile retorts. what could a Trumpist possibly say in his defense?

I do notice the number of Senile Biden posts are increasing.. deflection always works in the short term. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Biden’s senility is a problem for the DNC. Trump merely punked lemmings like you and the OP.
Trump merely punked lemmings like you and the OP. Originally Posted by bambino
bullshit.

why is he off the podium in future briefings? I saw Trump try to walk it back today, he was so fucking stupid he looked to be doubling down.
  • oeb11
  • 04-25-2020, 08:17 AM
SC should get a Mod visit for that - advocating deaths is a foul Post.

But - not a new tactic for Fascist DPST's.

IMHO!
bullshit.

why is he off the podium in future briefings? I saw Trump try to walk it back today, he was so fucking stupid he looked to be doubling down. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
He’s off the podium because he’s incompetent and a liar.

He only has to shut his fat lying mouth and take the credit for the work of others. it’s not like he hasn’t done that before.

Pence can continue to praise the great leader and cut down on the confusion the great leader brings to the table. It’s best for the country until the new administration takes over.
Biden’s senility is a problem for the DNC. Trump merely punked lemmings like you and the OP. Originally Posted by bambino
He punked Dr, Birx too, eh? Her reaction during his “punking” as yous so crassly puts it, says it all. Trump is a fucking idiot.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/24/h...rus-trump.html

Yet millions of mouth breathing ostriches thinks he’s done a great job.

Hooray for the US of Eh! The most infected country on the planet.
SC should get a Mod visit for that - advocating deaths is a foul Post.

But - not a new tactic for Fascist DPST's.

IMHO! Originally Posted by oeb11
Pot meet kettles! Just ask your fellow alt-right boys, oebsy. They do that every fucking day. As do yous. Quit whining like a little girl and start taking some responsibility for your bad choice and idolatry.

SMFHs
UR A SICK MOFO! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
And UsR no doctor, eh?