Kayden Still in Pensacola?

So, is Kayden Karter still in Pensacola? Or no?

Saw an ad on STG dated today (8/13/2021). Probably a fluke, but just wondering.

https://pensacola.skipthegames.com/f...e/055725661670
Maybe so, but the ad on Tryst with some other quoted rate is no longer posted.
I think she has already left. Don’t be disappointed. I saw her a few weeks back and I can say honestly that those awesome photos of her are great examples of what can be done with an airbrush and photoshop. She was ok, I just felt more like a transaction than a valued visitor. And had the feeling that she was just trying to get through al, the appointments she had while in town. If she were to come back to my area, I would not go through all the hassle for a not so toe curling experience with someone who only resembles the person in the hot photos. However ymmv
To me she looked hotter as a brunette
I think she has already left. Don’t be disappointed. I saw her a few weeks back and I can say honestly that those awesome photos of her are great examples of what can be done with an airbrush and photoshop. She was ok, I just felt more like a transaction than a valued visitor. And had the feeling that she was just trying to get through al, the appointments she had while in town. If she were to come back to my area, I would not go through all the hassle for a not so toe curling experience with someone who only resembles the person in the hot photos. However ymmv Originally Posted by Rickulous
Wish I had seen this before I agree Stand here do this can’t do that I did not know it was take a number time Would not do it again Even if she came down on prices Get better service from several local girls
I think she has already left. Don’t be disappointed. I saw her a few weeks back and I can say honestly that those awesome photos of her are great examples of what can be done with an airbrush and photoshop. She was ok, I just felt more like a transaction than a valued visitor. And had the feeling that she was just trying to get through al, the appointments she had while in town. If she were to come back to my area, I would not go through all the hassle for a not so toe curling experience with someone who only resembles the person in the hot photos. However ymmv Originally Posted by Rickulous
Seconded. Felt rather transactional and ended up talking more than actual fun.