Mandy NCNS

Yesterday, was not a good day for me at all.

I had been trying to get an appt. with Mandy (who has been reviewed several times on here lately) for 1 week. I talked to her the day before yesterday and she kept putting me off, telling me to call back later.

Finally, after some texting and more phone calls, I get a hold of her yesterday. She said that she might be available at 1:30. She had an errand to run first. She said to call back at 1:00. I called back and she didn't answer. She texted me at 1:15 that 1:30 would be good. That was too late of notice for me and I said that I might be 5 minutes late. She didn't like that. I said I was sorry and would reschedule if she would like. She said to come at 2:00.

I went to her general area to give her a call at 1:35. She didn't answer and she doesn't check voice mails. I called again at 1:45, but still no answer. Finally, I call her at 2:00 and she asks if I'm at the gate. But, she never gave me directions to the gate. She starts explaining where she is located and gets frustrated because I couldn't understand the street name she was saying. She says let me text you the directions so she wouldn't get frustrated.

She never texted me the directions. I texted her and called her but she wouldn't return either. She just totally blew me off because I didn't understand her street name the first time she gave it to me. Wow. She is very temparamental.

Too bad. I was really looking forward to see her and had spent a lot of time getting the appointment and then driving to her first location.
My experience with the Hobby is that the younger ones are just FLAKES! and just not mature enough. Case in point of missed appointments, etc...

I seem to do much better with the providers in the 30 ish range
Yes, there is no doubt that the more mature providers who have been around a while are going to generally be more reliable and more professional about the way they handle themselves. I was being very courtious (sp?) to her the whole time. I wanted to make sure that I got off on the right foot with her.
What a BIATCH! She knows you sceduled your time to see her, she knows you are VERY close to her location, and the bitch just drops you in the grease.

I would LOVE to hear her version of the story - YAWN.
Not cool.
OK. Now I found out what happened. Another guy on here just told me that he saw her yesterday at 2:00. His good review is coming soon.

So, she got us mixed up and scheduled both of us at the same time. That also explains why she was frustrated with both of us. We were probably asking her the same questions that she thought she had already answered.

So, I see now that she didn't blow me off, but just got mixed up. I was just the unlucky one. I should know by now that you have to be very clear and complete in communications with providers to avoid mixups.

She has also told me now that she didn't mean to blow me off and had a lot going on. It was just bad timing.

It's not cool, but it's not as bad as I originally thought. It was an honest mistake.
Still pretty uncool if you ask me. She didn't get mad and blow you off, she just double-booked. Not much of a difference. Either way you make the effort and get screwed (not the good kind).
In my many years of hobbying, I have found that too many providers, particularly the young ones but the other as well, book on the run and dont keep track. They are also terrible at time management especially if they do incall and outcall. Inaddition, they dont want to miss an opportunity to make more money. The end result is you have a first cum first serve situation with many angry clients. They dont mean to be inconsiderate. Sorry about your situation. I am sure Mandy will make it up to you.
...they dont want to miss an opportunity to make more money. Originally Posted by virile40
Well put, sir.

Gotta get dat money!!!
Well put, sir.

Gotta get dat money!!! Originally Posted by OneInAMillion
I thought they were in in cuz they loved sex??
That's uncool. Scartch the biatch off the list and move on to the next.
She doubled booked she didn't get the both of you mixed up unless the both you had the same phone number.
I think the other guy offered her a more generous donation.
Wow you're driving around looking for her place and calling and texting her and she's boinking some other dude.
That's puts another spin on the GFE.
I wouldn't schedule to see her even at discount if that happen to me.
Just think how you're going to feel if she NCNS again... which I have seen happen to other hobbyist
... She starts explaining where she is located and gets frustrated because I couldn't understand the street name she was saying. Originally Posted by TennisPlyr
That happens to me all the time... I can hear people talking on the phone... but I can't make out what they are saying... so I have them text me like she offered/was supposed to do ... and then the iPhone will map the address for me...

Sorry for your trouble... but you are one of the few I can remember coming back and saying part of it wasn't her fault... good man
I thought they were in in cuz they loved sex?? Originally Posted by ratboy jam
I see you becasue I enjoy the sex. No one has ever given me as much pleasure as you. You are the best lover in the world RBJ!

OK. Now I found out what happened. Another guy on here just told me that he saw her yesterday at 2:00. His good review is coming soon.

So, she got us mixed up and scheduled both of us at the same time. That also explains why she was frustrated with both of us. We were probably asking her the same questions that she thought she had already answered.

So, I see now that she didn't blow me off, but just got mixed up. I was just the unlucky one. I should know by now that you have to be very clear and complete in communications with providers to avoid mixups.

She has also told me now that she didn't mean to blow me off and had a lot going on. It was just bad timing.

It's not cool, but it's not as bad as I originally thought. It was an honest mistake. Originally Posted by TennisPlyr
First, she booked you two on immediate back-to-back sessions. You may not have had an issue as the lead-off man, but I would feel bad for the 2 pm guy that would have been going after immediate sloppy seconds. I guess 30 minutes was plenty of time for you and then for her to shower and freshen up before he arrived.

To compound the situation, she then mistook your phone number for her 2 pm, and told you to come on over, double booking herself. Seriously, before you rationalize this any further, think about the entire situation. I am guessing if she had scheduled more than 5 minutes between your original planned exit and his arrival she wouldn't have been in this situation!!!

Is this a provider from Eccie? If so, please post a link to her showcase so I know who to avoid.