Topic hardly discussed

I wanna broach a topic that is rarely discussed. Why do some providers have an NBA policy?
Iv seen this topic
a thousand times... Something new
please
No way Joe. This topic is new material.
There is a reason ibechill is a valued poster big joe lol
because they're racist heathens that don't have a say to who they choose as a sex partner, thus making them a horrible human being with no reason to live. I thought Mr Creed drove that home to you guys a long time ago.. sheesh
:woot_ju mp:

I think it's hilarious some people won't see the sarcasm of the OP and actually take this as another opportunity to rant about stuff we shouldn't give a crap about anyways.
I thought that's what the slap yo mama thread was for.. but oh well, where goes...I used to love Dave Chappelle, he used to tell it like it was, but in a funny way, where you couldn't help but go 'okay, he's got a point', laugh and get over it. Until some tight asses protested and drove him bat shit crazy. So given the topic of recent subjects, this is my homage to Dave.Click the pic lighten up a little

I thought that's what the slap yo mama thread was for.. but oh well, where goes...I used to love Dave Chappelle, he used to tell it like it was, but in a funny way, where you couldn't help but go 'okay, he's got a point', laugh and get over it. Until some tight asses protested and drove him bat shit crazy. So given the topic of recent subjects, this is my homage to Dave.Click the pic lighten up a little

Originally Posted by luxury daphne

You are an embarrassment to the word provider, you shouldn't speak that much, it kind of shows your IQ when you do, it may work on some but trust me intellect goes a long way, it seems you just want attention to me,
but to get on topic, some people make the beds they lay in, If for whatever reason a person chooses not to see another person it's there choice. What about when a guy only see's girls who do bbbj ? He's not judged for this, but when a girl has a choice not to see someone she get's stoned by the village, wtf? Last but not least, this dizzy daphne want's to jump on the band wagon for the ride just to get some kind of recognition, funny, very funny, Is there a website for provider's anywhere, a site where provider's have more respect for there fellow provider's?

can someone clear this up:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=48771

I've seen holi2010 and she is not the girl named joy in the review, holi is tattooed up with a nice ass, face, and personality. The girl in the review sounds like a totally different person.

Is this a joke or a fake review? Originally Posted by ReservationMinded
are you a pimp? just asking... Originally Posted by luxury daphne

what the heck kind of answer is this?

You don't answer a question with a question....

How do I answer this for you......are you a cop?

Thanks reservationminded for bringing this up, I don't know
what to do about this review, I know that's not holi in this review, some kind of way the ads were switched on this review.
Can someone tell us what to do about this mix up? Originally Posted by Intensitivity
are you his Ho? Originally Posted by notanewbie

Not only did you not get an answer to your stupid ass question, you got busted.
Don't get mad. I don't need recognition from you, or anyone else, unless you're a cutie with some coinage. As a matter of fact, put me on ignore.

I don't know if you're a pimp or a hoe, but please, take your bullsh*t elsewhere..no one here is falling for your sh*t.
That's just mischief, Mr. Chill. I know, the devil made you do it....happens to all of us from time to time, but think of poor ol' RC. A thread like this, even a faux one, is like a red rag to a bull. If he comes charging in, all psycho like he do, your indiscretion could ultimately lead to his undoing on this shmb. And that would be on you.

No justice, no piece (for archival purposes)

Oh, by the way...cute monkey in your avatar. Those things can pitch some kind of wildass fits if they don't get their way. But he's cute when he's happy. (To avoid needless confusion when/if ibechill changes avatars: The cute monkey is Bonzo, the monkey, being administered his beddy-bye-bottle by Ronaldus Magnus.)
You are an embarrassment to the word provider, you shouldn't speak that much, it kind of shows your IQ when you do, it may work on some but trust me intellect goes a long way, it seems you just want attention to me,
but to get on topic, some people make the beds they lay in, If for whatever reason a person chooses not to see another person it's there choice. What about when a guy only see's girls who do bbbj ? He's not judged for this, but when a girl has a choice not to see someone she get's stoned by the village, wtf? Last but not least, this dizzy daphne want's to jump on the band wagon for the ride just to get some kind of recognition, funny, very funny, Is there a website for provider's anywhere, a site where provider's have more respect for there fellow provider's? Originally Posted by Intensitivity
Are you related to Kurrin?
Bulls are colorblind, btw.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Yeah, baby....but there's a reason they don't hang no plaid rags on muletas. It wouldn't be stylin'.

Hey, I thought you had me on ignore. Damn.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=black

Bulls are colorblind, btw.

Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
Everyone has their own beliefs, opinions, superstitions and fantasies sometimes they are confronted with facts ... which they may or may not accept...
Attached Images File Type: png Too_beaucoup.png (255.8 KB, 267 views) File Type: jpg OB inch Worm.JPG (28.3 KB, 263 views)

Originally Posted by luxury daphne
... keepin' it real...
Attached Images File Type: jpg Chappell JPEG.jpg (63.9 KB, 263 views)