Maybe I should move to Dallas

• RG42
  • 08-01-2010, 12:56 AM
This is what (well, who) I need in Houston: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=78858 Not only is she a hot, late-night, metal-loving, Dr. Pepper-drinking, greek-offering spinner, but now she's actually offering a special between 1am and 6am! And she has a sense of humor, to boot ("Call, Text - send me a smoke signal, but get into me"). I am obviously in the wrong city. Damn my luck, I wasn't even able to see her the one time she visited. I wonder if she's the reason metal_head moved to Dallas.
I am glad she isn't here or I would probably work just to be able to see her... lol. She is bad ass!!!
Somebody should feed that woman some cornbread... you do Greek and you're gonna get two bruises from her pelvic poking ya... I'm just sayin' ...
Face facts: if a Houston mutt hasn't been at least a little tempted to move to Dallas, then he's not real interested in pussy.

I've thought about it, of course, but when the rubber meets the ... unh, road I'm too scared to do it. True, my goal is to die broke. But I'm not in that big of a hurry...moving to Dallas would put my ass on the Express to that destination.
she doesn't reply to smoke signals very fast.
I would still pound her. I would just make sure I brought all the correct stuff to the party.