What Is Your Favorite Position To Receive @#%& In ?

Please Include Your Reason Why You Have Chosen That Position..
Please Include Your Reason Why You Have Chosen That Position..
Originally Posted by Angel14609
Because, if I'm laying down, I can't fall over when I cum........

elg........

I Sucking @#%&
kneeling for face fucking her
Laying down for sure. I love post orgasm stimulation which makes the legs too shaky to be standing. It's too difficult to stand when I'm squirming my ass off LOL.
  • Bluee
  • 02-27-2015, 06:28 PM
Standing. It's a power thing.

But, in all honesty, it doesn't really matter, head is head, especially if it is done properly.
Laying down for sure. I love post orgasm stimulation which makes the legs too shaky to be standing. It's too difficult to stand when I'm squirming my ass off LOL. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I love to be the one giving that fealing, such a turn on to be the reason of such a great orgasm
Standing or kneeling, gravity helps maintain the blood flow. Frankie Fine turned me on to that trick. If I lay down, I tend to doze off. I'm easily bored by run of the mill blow jobs.
In both cases, its about giving up control to the woman.
All of the above at one time or another.
Me on top, pumping her mouth. I guess it's because its like fucking.
Laying down for sure. I love post orgasm stimulation which makes the legs too shaky to be standing. It's too difficult to stand when I'm squirming my ass off LOL. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I Making A Gentleman Wiggle uncontrollably
I love to be the one giving that fealing, such a turn on to be the reason of such a great orgasm Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Hmmmm
I Making A Gentleman Wiggle uncontrollably Originally Posted by Angel14609
Yes I know :-)
Yes I know :-) Originally Posted by cowboy8055