Which Austin gals love daty?

• Kroy
  • 01-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Which of our Austin gals especially love daty? I mean those that just can't get enough of it or it just really drives you crazy?
What girl doesn't love that... Its like asking a guy If he likes getting his dick sucked!!
I would imagine that most women, in general, love the tongue massages. Even if it's not the best they ever had, it's still someone doing all the work while they lay back and enjoy.

Outside of teeth or really bad technique, which can make it more uncomfortable than pleasurable, I figure the ladies love receiving DATY even more than guys like getting BJ's.

I mean, a substantial number of men climax faster with insertion rather than oral -- some men can't even reach the finish line with oral alone -- where as most women are the opposite. Dr. Drew wouldn't lie to us.

Which of our Austin gals especially love daty? I mean those that just can't get enough of it or it just really drives you crazy? Originally Posted by Kroy

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!!!

WHAT BRITTTANY SAID!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE'S FAVORITE FLOWER,

Lilly

HAVE YOU HAD YOUR "LILLY EXPERIENCE" LATELY

I offer free DATY services. PM me if interested :P
I enjoy DATY very much!
Getting DATY is my favorite hobby I love getting DATY....LOTS of it!
While I only rent the equipment, rather than owning it, I'd have to say that while almost all gals enjoy it, it's pretty obvious that there are some who REALLY enjoy it. So I'd back up the OP's question.
I will daty until I'm told to stop. I never get enough)))))) just love finishing with my mouth and chin sopping wet. Just saying
Mustache rides - five cents.
Absolutely love it if my partner is enjoying it, definitly not as good if they don't though.

I would imagine its similiar for guys, BJ's are great, but much better if the one giving it to you really enjoys it and is eager to please. =-)
Nothing I love more then a nice wet warm tongue roaming its way around my happy place until my brain stutters..I can go for a long long time if its done right...and if itss good daty you tongue and jaw will give in way before I do
Not mine. It's in shape like running a marathon just saying
<------ LOVES IT!!!
I'm glad someone likes it. A couple of my regulars don't seem to get off on it and makes me wonder if I'm doing something wrong. Any lady care to critique my skills???