Decisions, decisions

Since I haven't been real active lately, I've saved up some extra bucks for the hobby.

Now, I'm torn. Should I go to Angeles City and indulge my self in 10+ days of total debauchery? Or should I stay her and spread it out a few nights at a time.

There are pros and cons to each choice, any words of wisdom?
Go to Texas.
After binging and debauchery I like to end up close to home.
Go to Texas. Originally Posted by royamcr
+1 on roy's advice. Your dollars will go farther in Dallas than in LA. Enjoy! And bring back stories!
Texas sucks! I am here and nothing but stupid ncns! Which is why I am heading back to KC.. where the men are men!

My vote.... save ur dollar and welcome me back! So i can change that sad kitty avatar to a happy kitty one.. <giggle>
Sucks for a girl, a playground for a guy. :-)
Since I haven't been real active lately, I've saved up some extra bucks for the hobby.

Now, I'm torn. Should I go to Angeles City and indulge my self in 10+ days of total debauchery? Or should I stay her and spread it out a few nights at a time.

There are pros and cons to each choice, any words of wisdom? Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
I have to ask. Are talking about Angeles City in PI or Angeles City as in LA in California? If it is the first I would say go (I would be jealous because I have been wanting to go back to PI to see some old classmates) but if you are talking about California I would say stay here and spread it out or maybe think of someplace like Vegas (I would still be jealous Vegas is on my to do list one of these days). Either way just have some fun and relax.
OK, I'll look "geographically stupid" and ask... what's PI? Oops, nevermind... Bing is my friend... Philippines.
Take into consideration........

Are there ladies here in KC that you're wanting to see?

Have you scoped out the ladies and gotten some insight into Angeles City?

Are you wanting a vacation that includes fun in the sun?
Angeles City PI is Disneyland for adults! You know how I'm voting!
Texas sucks! I am here and nothing but stupid ncns! Which is why I am heading back to KC.. where the men are men!

My vote.... save ur dollar and welcome me back! So i can change that sad kitty avatar to a happy kitty one.. <giggle> Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
What do have against Springfield, Missouri? Take I40 east to I44 to Springfield. Stay in town a while, and 2.5 hours noth on Hwy 13 to KC.
Take into consideration........

Are there ladies here in KC that you're wanting to see?

Have you scoped out the ladies and gotten some insight into Angeles City?

Are you wanting a vacation that includes fun in the sun? Originally Posted by MsElena
Ms Elena, do ever go to KC. If not you should. Plus I'm sad to day, could use my face slapped and a hug.
Angeles City PI is Disneyland for adults! You know how I'm voting! Originally Posted by Omahan

Yes it is!!!! I was not an adult that last time I was there but I have heard stories and I have few cousins that are bar girls in that area. You get a lot of "bang" for your buck (peso there). I am sure you know what I am talking about Omahan.
A person can really have a lot of fun and not spend too much money there (not including travel expenses). I think the current exchange rate is around 45 peso to the dollar (plus or minus).
What do have against Springfield, Missouri? Take I40 east to I44 to Springfield. Stay in town a while, and 2.5 hours noth on Hwy 13 to KC. Originally Posted by buzzworm86

Baby... i didnt realize we had fine men there that were interested.... maybe Ill hit Springfield on the way back home? Or if the weekend is not good.. maybe a special trip to to springfield as its not that far at all....
Baby... i didnt realize we had fine men there that were interested.... maybe Ill hit Springfield on the way back home? Or if the weekend is not good.. maybe a special trip to to springfield as its not that far at all.... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I've been know to travel to KC and St Louis if you were near Tulsa thats pretty close too. "Fine men" is flattering, but maybe a little overstated, at least for me. Thank you though!