Anybody Remember the Hotties?

Ok...I've been racking my brain for weeks trying to remember the names of two girls who worked together in KC going doubles and called themselves the "Naughty Hotties", or something along those lines....this was probably around 2005, give or take a few years. I seem to have lost track of that particular brain cell...but not the memories of some very hot encounters...and unfortunately the reviews disappeared with ASPD as far as I know.

Both were blonds with very nice bodies...one a little curvier than the other.

Can anyone refresh my memory on their names? It would also be very cool if one or both were still around, as I would love to see them again.
I know who you're talking about, and while I can't exactly remember their names I don't think that either of them are working.
Nicole, Nicolett ? WAG
I believe they called themselves "Apple bottoms"
?Never had the pleasure.
one of them was Nikki.. I can't remember the other.. That was a blast from the past.. wow.

xo
Jazz
I think it was Nicole and Nicolette, something like that. You described them about right flash. Saw them once, it was just ok. I recall one was much more active and involved than the other, of course the better looking one was the one who just occasionally participated. I believe one or both were busted in a sting around 2005, don't think they're in the biz anymore. Would have to pick up their game if they want to compete in todays market.
Speaking of blasts from the past, I saw Spanish Jewel right around then as well. Glad to see you back girl, we missed you. She is awesome, one of the best looking ladies I've ever been with and just a nice person.
I can confirm that neither of them are working anymore, and haven't for a number of years. I'm still in touch with one, and she has moved on, has her bachelor's degree and working in the business world doing quite well.

I've had less contact with the other one. She was working some as an independent for a while but the last I heard she was an esthetician and not seeing clients anymore.

They were a helluva duo in their heyday.
Lakecat is very accurate.

They reminded me of cartoon chipmunks in the way they communicated during a session.

Once was enough for me.
Yes...Nicolette and Nicole sounds right. Another brain cell restored!

Thanks gents.

And by the way...I can second the remarks about Spanish Jewel based on encounters back in the day.