Way to Paranoid

Seems to me there are some areas around town that guys get way to paranoid about. Kansas, Banister area, I-70 run...etc. Gentlemen that cop sitting outside, 2 blocks down at QT, Wendy's, or whatever, in general has no clue whether your a guest, resident, in town for a class reunion or just stopping for the night. I understand being cautious and safety minded, but as long as you maintain a little composure, don't go walking in there with a box condoms in your hand and a full blown woody, you can walk right by them comment on the weather and go have fun. just say'n
It isn't the casual patrol officer that you have to worry about. It is the ones who are trying to bust prostitution. And they do that in certain areas more than others.
I get what pooslinger is talking about and I agree to an extent. Some people here are completely fucking paranoid. Point well taken.
It isn't the casual patrol officer that you have to worry about. It is the ones who are trying to bust prostitution. And they do that in certain areas more than others. Originally Posted by KCQuestor

I hear stories about guys who call and bail because there is a patrol car some where in the area. As long as its a regular then worries are minimum.

I agree about more in certain areas too but using an little caution and not sticking out like a sore thumb goes a long way. Once your in the door 99.99% chance that the fun is going to begin.

Remember there is only 2 people in the world that know why your there.
Doesn't LE use unmarked cars in stings??
No, they use the Village People--works every time.
I hear stories about guys who call and bail because there is a patrol car some where in the area. As long as its a regular then worries are minimum. Originally Posted by PooSlinger
I agree that there is a lot of paranoia out there, and a patrol car in the area is probably not worth worrying about. However, it still makes sense to be more careful in some areas than others. Not because of rolling black-and-whites, but because of a more aggressive undercover/sting program.
Now let's see, should this be in the Alert section or Co-ed....just kidding around!!!!!!!

(FYI see discussion on thread in the Alert Section)
I agree that there is a lot of paranoia out there, and a patrol car in the area is probably not worth worrying about. However, it still makes sense to be more careful in some areas than others. Not because of rolling black-and-whites, but because of a more aggressive undercover/sting program. Originally Posted by KCQuestor

That is the key, and it is not too uncommon for some areas to go out and get the bad guys in any community. However, I have seen a patrol car, not around here have ladies get in the car and then return them after having a little fun of there own. This was primarily on SW beats. Not sure if it happens much around these parts. Have not seem much talk about street walker action in KC metro.

In some areas it might also be related to [drug related reference]? True here? And in areas I am accustom to, around election time things can change as well. Issue oriented things. Legalize, decriminalize, tax, regulate,.....
It's ok to be a bit paranoid, it helps keep you safe. I saw a cop across the street from one of the old AMPs a few years ago. I went in anyway. When I came out, he was still there. The bust was a couple of days later. Talk about paranoia.
I agree with Vitokc that a little paranoia is healthy. How much just depends on how bad your life is going to be when you get caught.
Its not the walking into the building that gets you, its walking into the room. Once inside the motel room then your screwed, one way or another that is. Today I saw a super hot honey of mine (and I guess yours to... but hey I was the first one so )... Two cop cars out front and all. They couldn't tell who I was why I was there or anything else. As many guest as there are, there are that many reasons for being there. A little bit of caution is fine but when she is established then act natural........

OMFG Muffrider LMFAO ..... "And remember, BBBJ first, greek second. Timing is everything." That's good......
Just like any portion of the hobby, care and caution. First time with any lady, I tend to arrive early, find the location, cruise about the neighborhood. Gives me an idea of the area incase.....who knows what might happen. Street action can give some insights gained few other ways from my observations. Even then, that can be supprises. There is a still small voice that can be heard by many and should not be ignored.