What do they mea????????????????

Since I am single again I have been browsing the Personals just to see what is posted.

"Must be Real" WTF if you are breathing you are real?

Psycobabble or what is it they are requesting?

LOL
Probably a warm body, with no recent criminal history, not living with mama, has a car that actually can get off the front lawn, is working...or at least recent enough that is still drawning unemploy benefits, must be OK w/ rubenesque figure (people who eat way too many ruben sandwiches, open to religion...devil worshiping can be discussed but not perferred, not looking for a daddy figure (but has 4 kids that u are willing to financially support, not willing to jump in bed....but seeks marriage proposal after the 3rd date, can breathe oxygen w/o needing a mask....and whose favorite movie is Fatal Attraction

I'm sure there is more to it, but been a long time since I scanned the singles section, lol
  • jan-w
  • 09-26-2011, 03:34 PM
Probably a warm body, with no recent criminal history, not living with mama, has a car that actually can get off the front lawn, is working...or at least recent enough that is still drawning unemploy benefits, must be OK w/ rubenesque figure (people who eat way too many ruben sandwiches, open to religion...devil worshiping can be discussed but not perferred, not looking for a daddy figure (but has 4 kids that u are willing to financially support, not willing to jump in bed....but seeks marriage proposal after the 3rd date....and whose favorite movie is Fatal Attraction Originally Posted by vkmaster
Since I am single again I have been browsing the Personals just to see what is posted.

"Must be Real" WTF if you are breathing you are real?

Psycobabble or what is it they are requesting?

LOL Originally Posted by catnipdipper
Willing to let down all your guard and tell the girl all of your deep dark secrets, holding nothing back; so that she can make an evaluation of your male qualifications and reject you on the first date after you spent $200 for dinner. The next day she will be able to discuss why you weren't good enough for the perfect her with all of her girl friends, and put the information on line for all to see. If you aren't good enough for her, it is then her duty to tell all other women that you aren't good enough for them either.

If she later discovers that you have more money then she thought; stay out of site and don't answer any phone calls from her, her family or her friends.

In short, pay it cool. You don't have to reveal everything on the first date.

JR
...now that is funny both times...be careful out there cnd! There are women, "real women" who will take advantage of a guy. I have meet too many of them! Atleast in the hobby, it is honest dishonesty
omg! this is so funny!
i personally grew up with 5 sisters! and here is the philosophy as i have percevied it to be:

ALL WOMEN ARE CRAZY!
your wife your sister your mama and your own daughter! yes all of them! we are highly emotional creatures which in turn causes crazyness. trust me with 5 sisters you can name a personality disorder and i can name one of my sisters or myself even!

ALL BOYS STINK!
the husband the brother the son ....they all stink. now the impairative part in the olfactory senses is that it is dependant on chemestry....i like the way my chosen men stink, your wife likes the way you stink and so on

SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS.....

DEPENDANT ON WHAT LEVEL OF CRAZYNESS YOU CAN HANDEL AND WHETHER CRAZY LIKES YOUR STINK WILL DETERMINE THE OUTCOME OF A RELATIONSHIP!

ROFLMAO
Cleverly compared Bobbie! Love it!
I think "real" means sincere. That you are there to actually meet women with a sincere desire to get to know them and give them a chance, as opposed to playing mind games or creating drama. Also, accurately representing yourself (i.e., your marital status, your height, weight, employment status, etc).

I'm not sure how a person derives pleasure from building up a woman's expectations and hopes, only to flake out on them, but I think that's the kind of thing they are saying they want to avoid.

In "manspeak," not being real is analogous to being a "tease" and/or a "player."