Best Bar/club To Pickup Women

Curious which is the best bar or club, in your opinion, to meet or pick up women? Probably have to break it down by age. 20, 30 and 40 year olds. Where is the action at? Which night is best? Not necessarily providers, unless there's a place they hang out, mainly civvies. And don't say strip clubs. Not sure if this is the right place to post, just wondering where you get lucky?
Touche's for middle aged to older people.
Funny, that's the place that made me think of this thread because I was there last week.
Touche's... lots of middle aged/older swingers. If you're looking for 20s & 30s... I'd try Sol Cantina or Luna.
Touche's for middle aged to older people. Originally Posted by catnipdipper

LMAO..we have always called it "Toupe's"
Check it out , cause the shoe fits...LOL
OR..you could head over to Dicks & Snakes aka Nick & Jakes
I always thought of the place as "life recycle bin with music".

More fun to watch than anything else.
A former girlfriend and I go there on Fridays from time-to-time just to observe and wager on who is trying to pick up whom! Fridays is what we refer to as "COD Night"....Cleavage on Display. The age range is usually from 30's to 50's and there are plenty of willing fish in the pond for ya lakecat!

I am kinda impressed with the Kona Grill happy hour, The Bristol happy hour, McCormick and Schmick happy hour and Capital Grille.

Some have some monied blue haired ladies for ya.

In my new life I will only Rent!
  • KCboy
  • 09-28-2011, 12:33 PM
Mosaic in power n light has some 20,s hotties! Actually have got lucky there twice but maybe that's because my friend is a super model make type and just attracts a lot of girls I just take his leftovers !
Damn, I need to get out more.....
I think the best places are hotel bars when there's a convention. Being in a hotel, out of town, provides an opportunity for women to have very discreet fun, and they are in a state of mind to get a little wild.
Is the Smuggler's Inn still around over by WOF? In my yute I used to snag a lot of older tail on the make there.
what is a yute?