ISO Car mechanic on the NorthWest

Good afternoon fellow mongers,

I am in search of a reliable mechanic in the 290/belt8 area. I got my check engine light on my car and I'm trying to get it fixed before the week ends, but i dont know any affordable, reliable mechanics in the area. Last thing I want is take my car get the check engine light "fixed" just to pop up again on my trip back. Thanks for any info!
There might be a hooktard out there with the diagnostic computer, hey barter services.
Any parts house can hook up and tell what code is on and may be easy to fix yourself.
PM me for a recommendation.
Go to Vato Zone and have them run a code for you. They should be able to reset it for you until you get the problem fixed.
forgot to mention I had already taken it to get the code and it shows a small leak and I was recommended to switch the gas cap but that did not fixed the issue :/
Summa bitchh... 20 buck gas cap..... And you are asking for advice for a mechanic on a hooker board....

The hooktards will charge you 40 bucks to watch you beat off.......
Do a web search for the code and car model/year, for example "p1234 Ford Mustang 2008". You will find several suggestions from DIY stuff to pro mechanic. If you are handy with tools try the DIY route if not look for a mechanic using Yelp to provide ratings.