Big lips and large clits

I have talked to some ladies that are a little bit ashamed of having big pussy lips or large clits. To me thats a meal I just can't resist.

What do you think???
I am bisexual, and I prefer a kitty that is all wrapped up like a nice little taco lol. I like a decent sized clit, but the outer lips I like a bit fluffy...inner lips I like to stay in.

There have only been two women I was with that had the ones I like, and one was Megan Love...the other is not a provider lol.
London with an ass like you have the pussy would almost be secondary
Nah my kitty looks better than my azz but I guess it depends on what a guy ranks higher.
Nah my kitty looks better than my azz but I guess it depends on what a guy ranks higher. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Haven't seen your pussy but if that photo is any indication you have a real nice ass. Unless it's photo shopped
Actually the azz and kitty shots are a few that are actually me lol.
Actually the azz and kitty shots are a few that are actually me lol. Originally Posted by London Rayne

Just looked up your web site and if that's your kitty it's as good looking as your ass. Thats eatin material
I have a few more I will send you....SIKE!! Come to New Orleans!
I am known for my large lips[4 inches!!} & meaty puss!

I think its cool being "different"!!!

BURK--eat on babe!!!{lol}
I LOVE BIG CLITS!!!!! ALWAYS LOOKING TO MEET LADIES WITH LARGE CLITS, JUST NOT MANY OUT THERE. IN MY SEARCH, I HAVE FOUND THAT FEMALE BODYBUILDERS HAVE LARGE ONES.

ITS ALL GOOD!!!
Doesn't really matter to me as long as they love DATY, cause ol' Abe loves DATY !

There are all kinds of makes and models out there, but a lady who loves to screw are what I'm in the market for.

And London my dear, why haven't you offered to send ME more pics ?.......Hmmmm?
  • artax
  • 11-18-2010, 11:49 AM
I've commented on similar posts before- the post above is correct, female bodybuilders have the biggest clits by far- not for everyone which is understood- but if you check out wb270.com you can get a list of female "wrestlers" and their traveling schedule- be careful- b/c some are just wrestling no funny business, but a lot allow daty, maybe dfk, maybe bbbj- some allow f/s- for f/s recommend Wild Kat- Ms. Melissa, Clarkflex (have heard good things about), Rhonda Q a few others
Doesn't really matter to me as long as they love DATY, cause ol' Abe loves DATY !

There are all kinds of makes and models out there, but a lady who loves to screw are what I'm in the market for.

And London my dear, why haven't you offered to send ME more pics ?.......Hmmmm? Originally Posted by Abe Normal

Un-Hand that beautiful kitten you sick bastard lol!! OMG she looks like my Gabrielle. I will send you guys tons of kitty pics...stay tuned.
I have actually looked at getting my clit cut down to a smaller size but it costs more than implants.... I hate the way it looks plus they get in my way and I am always turned on which sucks cause my panties are always wet lol
I know a few girls who had Labia surgery..nothing was touched on the actual clit because of sensation purposes. It was right around $5500.

If I had a million bucks I would be plastic from head to toe lol. Only things I would keep are my legs, butt, and kitty....the rest can go!