Just countd up!

Have spend $13,500 in the past 5 years on ASP's...worth every penny, except for the one on Craigs list that sent me to the DR. She was worth it, but not THAT worth it!!
Actually for a 5-year period that's not a lot, I've spent around $17,000 this year and there's still 10 days left until 2011, LOL!
Actually for a 5-year period that's not a lot, I've spent around $17,000 this year and there's still 10 days left until 2011, LOL! Originally Posted by pipefitter73
LOL! You crack me up love ...Think I'm gonna be in Bama at some point before the new year... hehe
LOL! You crack me up love ...Think I'm gonna be in Bama at some point before the new year... hehe Originally Posted by Valerie
Well then, I guess I do have some more year-end charitable donations to give out don't I? Just pm me when you'll be back in town. I looked at your schedule and I think I know when it'll be.
Have spend $13,500 in the past 5 years on ASP's...worth every penny, except for the one on Craigs list that sent me to the DR. She was worth it, but not THAT worth it!! Originally Posted by canoodle
Ewww you could have left that last little tid bit out lmao. Hope whatever you got, went away.
Have spend $13,500 in the past 5 years on ASP's...worth every penny, except for the one on Craigs list that sent me to the DR. She was worth it, but not THAT worth it!! Originally Posted by canoodle
Hopefully she just put your back out of whack
LMAO I was totally thinking Herpes or some other nasty thing that didn't come off with soap and water. Missed that mark haaaaaaaaa!
LMAO I was totally thinking Herpes or some other nasty thing that didn't come off with soap and water. Missed that mark haaaaaaaaa! Originally Posted by London Rayne
well im just hoping for his sake it was something minor that a chiropractor or musle relaxers could fix
kink in the back was all....Can't handle those teenagers like I used to!
There was a thread on this subject a while back, most guys spend that, or more, a year on the "hobby"
I spend several times that amount in a year......I don't know what that says about me.