Susan Lucci, in praise of mature women...

Today, 12/23/10, actress Susan Lucci ("all my children") turned 64.

64!!!

Wow, she is simply a super sexy senior citizen.

I remember reading somewhere that women reach their sexual peak in their mid-30's. However, based on my own hobbying experiences, I would dare say that mid 40's and beyond are when a women truly and finaly blossoms into the sexual goddess she was destined to be.

my question:

GUYS, if you knew a provider who was 64 and looked like Lucci, would you spring for it?

GALS, (for those of you of appropriate age), would you say that your sexuality plateaus at mid 30's or continues to escalate?
I love Raquel Welch....HOT!!!!
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000079/

I think since I hit my 40's that I am hornier than I have ever been!!!!!
you make me hornier than i have ever been. thank you for all year giving me more erections and more smiles than i have ever had. as always if i could be anyone in the world it would be the next guy that gets to bang you. have a spectacular holiday
I love Raquel Welch....HOT!!!!
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000079/

I think since I hit my 40's that I am hornier than I have ever been!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Well, since you asked ...

Although I completely understand the "eye candy" effect that a younger person has, an older person just has the acumen and the ability, hence, an older person who has looks AND a little experience behind him or her is just hot overall.

If I were bisexual, I'd "spring for her". Smile.

A lot of women reach their peak in their 40's because once menopause starts, it can really play havoc with your sex drive. A bunch of my clients have had good sex lives with their SO's but once they get going with the change, everything changes with it. Which is really sad.

With me, it didn't. But I'm not sure this is the norm, though. My doctor said that it wasn't. So with that information, I would say the peak is in the 40's before going into menopause. And then in the mid-late 50's if that situation has been finished.

But crap. What do I know? (Garland_Bone - Wish you were in Dallas, too! Hope you're enjoying the holidays! And I'm loving my book!)

Elisabeth
I agree, Susan Lucci is HOT!
But Elisabeth, don't you like a nice pussy from time to time? I know I do!
MY SO is forty. She is the best sex I have ever had. She is the reason I have retired from the hobby. Forty is the new thirty
I think the hottest "older' actress in Hollywood is Diane Lang. I think she is 40ish.

There was a mega chick flick a while back called "Must Love Dogs". Damn she was hot in that. (now, to know that, I have to admitt that I watched the movie, I did).

As for Susan Lucci, I am old enough to remember when she was young and hot, not just old and hot
I think the hottest "older' actress in Hollywood is Diane Lang. I think she is 40ish.

There was a mega chick flick a while back called "Must Love Dogs". Damn she was hot in that. (now, to know that, I have to admitt that I watched the movie, I did).

As for Susan Lucci, I am old enough to remember when she was young and hot, not just old and hot Originally Posted by Jackie S

I assume you mean Diane lane
I assume you mean Diane lane Originally Posted by burkalini
I loved her in "Unfaithful".... OMG!

There was a mega chick flick a while back called "Must Love Dogs". Originally Posted by Jackie S
That movie sucked, big time. I only saw it b/c the SO wanted to, and after it, she thought it sucked too.

The better movie was "The Truth About Cats and Dogs" with Uma Thurman and Janeane Garofalo. Yes, it was a romantic comedy, but it was light on the romance, heavy on the comedy, and a take off on Cyrano de Bergerac.
goldie hawn is still sexy!!!!!!
Susan Lucci got a lot better looking after she got her 'chicken neck' skin fixed a few years ago. I think she promised herself the surgery after she won a daytime emmy.

Raquel Welch still looks fucking awesome. I'd pay for it.

A few years back I was sitting at Adelita's in Tijuana for two hours and nothing decent was there when in walked this goddess. Huge tits, slim waist, beautiful face. Took her up and after the session I told her that I could tell she was a bit older, thinking around 35. She pulled out her DL and it said 51.
Wow Susan Lucci, I get up watching her on All my children. She has played in some pretty hot Lifetime movies too. But wow 64 doesn't look it at all.