Grey Chest Hair......

Ok, I'm in my mid 40's and have noticed that my hair is starting to grey.
The thing is it's not the hair on my head but my chest.
So ladies what do you think about grey chest hair, yes or no?
You mean you don't manscape???
Seriously. You really give a shit about that and want providers to comment?
Just a question. At work and bored.
I think salt and pepper hair is sooo sexy, wheather it's on the head or chest.
I remember I saw one gent that had salt and pepper PUBIC hair. It was very interesting!
Dude,

Get ready for the inexorable decline. Hair loss, hair gain (ears, nose, back), loss of skin tone, etc., etc. This list goes on.

Just man up and deal with it.

Some of the most sexually potent gents on this board are much older than you. In fact, many ladies prefer more "mature" gentlemen callers, and not because of shortcomings in the performance area.

Awl4knot
In fact, many ladies prefer more "mature" gentlemen callers, and not because of shortcomings in the performance area.

Awl4knot Originally Posted by awl4knot
Yeah, it's all about performance in the envelope area. Experience shows that "mature" gentlemen are more reliable in this kind of performance.

BTW, the ladies don't care about the color of your chest hair...just the color of your money.
Yeah, it's all about performance in the envelope area. Experience shows that "mature" gentlemen are more reliable in this kind of performance.

BTW, the ladies don't care about the color of your chest hair...just the color of your money. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Great....there goes THAT fantasy down the tubes.........

elg.......
Oh Charles, that is not always true.... shame on you!

I prefer older gentleman, which has nothing to do with money....I just enjoy taking my time, and all of the touching and cuddleing they provide.

It doesn't make any difference the what color their chest hair is!
I like older gents....especially with salt & pepper hair{chest & head}...lol
Ok, I'm in my mid 40's and have noticed that my hair is starting to grey.
The thing is it's not the hair on my head but my chest.
So ladies what do you think about grey chest hair, yes or no? Originally Posted by breastfan
I think grey chest hair is extremely sexy; it gives a man an air of maturity. I also like bald heads.
I'll dye my chest hair grey this evening....just so I can be extremely sexy....compared to my current status as less than extremely sexy (without grey chest hair)....LOL
Yeh, well wait till you get my age. You have more hair growing out of your ears and nose than you do on your head. Trust me , grey on the chest is the least concern.

If you keep yourself in great shape, and keep yourself clean, most women don't mind the things about aging that you can't do anything about. Especially if you work out that all important muscle group that allows you to reach back and get your wallet.
nice avatar Tiffany!
I'm a redhead.. we don't go grey.. straight to stark white. So far only my beard has been going 'salt and paprika'. Is what it is. Chick's dig the Santa look.