Sensual lovemaking with a guy crossdressed in lingerie?

I get turned on getting all dressed in bra, panties, stockings... and a nice dress.... makes for a fun session
It is hot taking off a man's bra and sucking on his nipples before he sucks on mine and then slipping his panties off to reveal a large throbbing cock for me to lick and suck like a large throbbing clit))))))
Any men out there with very big tits and wear a bra into mutual intense breast and nipple play before we fuck?
A whore cares about money

Wear what ever you want
I have a client who is a cross dresser and brings his lingerie, stockings and heels with him. Then I apply makeup to him and we have fun! I find it hot, I love the feel of sexy silky lingerie.
While it has been a long time now, I saw a couple of different providers while wearing stocknings or pantyhose and panties. I would wear them under my clothes and also bring extra with me, including nighties. These were domme sessions, and I loved being dominated that way. And they did use strapons on me. I always did fantasize about a more sensual session though, basically having a woman make love to me that way.
Mmmmm Lhorn. Maybe I should come that way...
I love men who carry this secret. YUMMY!
I love wearing sexy panties and stockings. I had an encounter and wore them under my clothes on the way there. I love when she bends me over and pulls my panties to the side and shoves her big cock in me.
I'm not a crossdresser but I do enjoy wearing panties when I can. I've been pegged before and been with TS gurls and love it almost as much as I do straight sex. It just depends on the mood. I've found some panties made for men on amazon that are great.

I've got these https://www.amazon.com/panties-skirt...for%2Bmen&th=1

As well as others.
I am a guy who only likes being with women, but who LOVES the sensual feel of women's underclothes--wearing stockings, panties, chemise/camisole/nightgown, and sometimes a corset while having sex--and the silky feeling slithering against each other (her being similarly dressed), and taking off only our panties in the course of events. I'm not interested in full crossdressing, going out in public, etc.

Do women out there find this hot, or a turn-off, or just meh? I would welcome hearing your stories. Personally I need for my partner to truly enjoy this fetish, not just tolerate it.

Other guys out there with a similar fetish are welcome to share their thoughts and experiences as well?

I've been with 2 providers, one now-retired who are very good at this and who clearly also find it erotic. The inimitable Dallas Rain is one of the two I mention, and she openly advertises that interest and is a wonderfully enthusiastic playmate for crossdressing in either a sensual or playful BDSM context.

We have had some highly sensual lovemaking sessions, some with the sole difference from BFE/GFE being the way I was attired, and her using a strap-on as part of the activities. Some involved sensual role plays, in which I role played as a woman, and she role played being a guy--the mind fuck of the role reversal of this was both exciting and illuminating for all 3 of us.

I greatly enjoy having my partner wield a strap-on, but gently, and preferably in mish, so that I can see her, and wrap my legs around her while she fucks me, and she can lean down and kiss me, just as I would later do to her.

Facesitting/DATY/DATO were especially exciting with my head draped in her lingerie and feeling her stocking clad legs on my body or around my head. Originally Posted by spice-is-nice
elegant elliot offen is that you?
Sounds like Dallas Rain needs to host a Dress-Up strap on party with some of her hot kinky girlfriends.
Well kinky baby...me and my hot kinky girlfriend AngelaS will be in Dallas this week..with strap-ons AND double strap-ons!!! Cum get us ..shameless plug..lol
I’m totally down for this if any of you ladies come to Jackson, MS😊
Sweety I can go to is in Mo. We can rub our silky legs together for starters