Overnights: like them or not?

• Old-T
  • 06-13-2019, 08:21 AM
Overrated!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Depends upon what you value. An overnight with the right lady is seriously underrated in my opinion.
I have done a dozen overnights but only with lady’s I have seen several times that I know well. For me an overnight will usually include dinner out or room service her choice or maybe some dancing at a club. I have even gone to a movie like a real date.
What guarantee they will stay ?
I love overnights! I have done them where we stayed Up all night and others were we napped off and on. The best is when I find that wood in the morning, so of course I had to start a fire with it! I can't let it go to waste. I have done it with gentlemen I knew and new ones. With the new gentleman, it was an hour appointment with the potential of an overnight based on chemistry. Of course there was chemistry!!
What guarantee they will stay ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
I would say the lady's reputation.
Overnights or All Day can be good depending upon what you want out of the extended session and considering the per hour donation for that time, it is a steal of a deal. I have done both and many times had great times doing so.

On the overnight, we are doing BCD activities with some resting periods in between, but it is all night. During the all day sessions, we are going out to eat, going to an event, and doing BCD activities a few different times.

I am not paying a provider to sleep nor am I paying her to watch a movie with me.
.......I am not paying a provider to sleep nor am I paying her to watch a movie with me. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Lol, excellent observation!
Have done several overnights and had the best time. I usually take the lady out to dinner and then drinks or a club and then back to the hotel.
  • Old-T
  • 06-13-2019, 04:29 PM
What guarantee they will stay ? Originally Posted by Joey_Gleet
That's a rather pessimistic view of things.

What's the guarantee any lady will stay for a 1 hr session?

What's the guarantee that a guy will hand over an envelope at the end that actually has cash in it?

Do your homework, be clean and decent, stick with someone you have seen before, and the risk is very minimal.
Thinkingt it over a bit more; I think that part of my reluctance to doing an overnight is that I am just not a late night person. I know that I WOULD be sleeping . . .my head simply shuts off around 10-11 PM.

With that out there, I might enjoy an extended multi hour session. That might involve a mid-morning session with a breaks for lunch and an afternoon out and about, with an evening session to end it.

In another thread I joked about going to the Planetarium with a provider and going as far as possible with the lights out. Something like that might be an interesting afternoon.

I am still thwarted by the possible $1,500-2K donation though.
I've gone out of town with a gent separate vehicles same room. I didn't ask for 1200 + he covered my traveling expenses I asked for a 3 hour donation. We both had things we wanted to check out so we did that and the rest of the evening through most of the night was play time. I think he rested 2 hours before heading home. We had seen each other multiple times before and many times since. We had a blast.
I've gone out of town with a gent separate vehicles same room. I didn't ask for 1200 + he covered my traveling expenses I asked for a 3 hour donation. We both had things we wanted to check out so we did that and the rest of the evening through most of the night was play time. I think he rested 2 hours before heading home. We had seen each other multiple times before and many times since. We had a blast. Originally Posted by yourdesire

It was a whirlwind 24 hours I'll never forget !!! YD, your the best
no not really

but then the only one I did a few times snores

and as it was on a boat, no getting away to sleep myself

but the smell of making morning coffee waking her was ahem fun
It was a whirlwind 24 hours I'll never forget !!! YD, your the best Originally Posted by earlyriserpaul
Back at ya babe we need to do it again
.... An overnight with the right lady is seriously underrated in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Old-T
Agree.
In addition to my earlier comments, I'll add: A glass of wine late night, and fresh coffee in the morn, both enhance what's happened in between.