Encounter: Anna an Asian Roulette Jackpot

User ID: na
Date: 1/6/20
Name: Anna
Phone: 437 772-5999
Email Address: na
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.leolist.cc/personals/fem..._model-5303242
City: Niagara Falls Ontaio
State: -
Address: Lundy’s Lane around KFC
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Lots of LFK/DFK, bbbj, bls, ff, almost dt, daty, 69, facesitting, hj, missionary, doggy, cim, bit of post orgasm play on her and she retaliated with it on me.
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black long straight past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’3”, 110lbs, nice body & ass, pussy trimmed to a nice strip, A boobs w big nips, pretty face, attractive girl.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks, Zellner!

I presume that none of the girls were the girl depicted in the LL ad correct? But how close? (Those boobs look epic!)

Also, is this the place on Ker St. ?

TIA
Just wrote my review of Cindy/Sandy of this place. She’s one to avoid. Caveat emptor!
Yeah those are model pix on LL. On LL Asian ads most pix are not their real pix. The Anna I saw had A-cups with big nips though.
There was no Cindy when I was there. Only Coco, Jennifer and Anna. Girls must rotate a lot at these incalls.
  • tp273
  • 01-10-2020, 09:37 PM
Glad to hear you had a good time .
tp

Your recent series of informative 'Cat House' reviews inspired me to make a road trip North, thanks.

Realize this forum is slower than the usual Upstate NY forum but so far it is still pending a MOD to check it for PA credit.
Is MOD intervention also slow in this forum?
Still waiting for moderator approval. Little help please. Thank you
Still waiting for moderator approval. Little help please. Thank you Originally Posted by Zollner
Niagara is like a desert. Mods never come here. You’ve got to email geniusman for that.
Did that and gman44 took care of it.