Provider Buzz

Anyone have a clue what happened to the site or when it might be up again?
I am nt sure. I miss the site it was so helpfull. I hope it gets fixed soon. Have a good day.
I did not know it was down and just used it recently....there is VerifyHim and its free....I found some VERY helpful posts on there with info and safety issues reported that hopefully the providers are reading for screening since there is alot of help on that site. Lets just say its very good with alert info.
Why does it say Prider and not Provider now?
Prider ????
Prider ???? Originally Posted by PofDenver
Did you notice the post above yours? I asked why my post was edited to say that when I wrote Provider
It had not been edited, but I got it fixed up for you.
um so i was playing around on that verifyhim.com website putting in my various no numbers and they all get hits! i was at first thinking yay im good at screening.... then i put in regulars and it gives me weird states for the results in none in their home state.... im starting to wonder why i get hits in the database everytime....

i put in my 85 year old grandmas home number they have had for years and apparently they have been using that number being absolutely awful nonpayment/rapes this and that 2000 miles from home

i tried it with various number i knew that shouldn't have hits and they all did