Anybody else get this a while back?

I know we are not suppose to put the contents of emails in post here but I think this was a ruse or scam of some kind... Did anyone else get this or does any Mods know anything about this?. I wrote St Christopher but never heard back. I held on to it and watch the board to see if anything about this came up. Certainly January one came and went but I wanted to know if anyone else got this.

Staff Edit: Email contents removed. CZ
There is a thread out there that indicates what you recieved is a scam to get your info..... I would not reply
There is a thread out there that indicates what you recieved is a scam to get your info..... I would not reply Originally Posted by Busiman06
Busiman06 is correct. Anytime you receive an email from eccie . info, this is a scam and phishing attempt. Just send it to your spam, folder and forget about it.

If there is an announcement that needs to be made, it will be done here on ECCIE, not as an email.

The Colonel
I got one too from supposedly eccie . info saying something about this site is gonna replace P411 and Datecheck and the hobbyists here are gonna have to register to be a verified hobbyist or something like that. I still got the email I think in my inbox. And I also got one from eccie . info about saying something about (Staff Edit: removed website info. CZ) and something backfired or some shit like that. I do believe I still got that email too. Anyways I didn't even bother to respond back. I will just sit and wait to see whats going on here.
Majesty, please see post #3 in this thread for information on how to handle these phishing and spam emails.

The Colonel
I received a similar email to my very private mailbox. While site does have a copy of this website's messages, it is not the same design.

Of course, do not use the same password on any site.