A client won't call

hmm so I am on the fence with this one a client that found me on backpage is asking me just through emails if I will call his hotel room room number and such.. Says he can not call me cause his wife looks through his cell etc.. hmm he even offer to let me come and if I feel uncomfortable to just walk out with the money. My spidey sense is up is this sting or just a strange guy.
Some of these guys are so paranoid! BUT!! ALWAYS GO WITH YOUR GUT! If something seems not quite right, forget about it!! Their will always be someone to take his place thatsa little more cooperative!
If it was a sting there really isn't any reason for them to have you call the room, just some paranoid guy Im sure... Still wouldn't take the risk, sometimes to paranoid can be a problem.. If it were a sting, they would do what ever it takes to get you to the room, and most Vice agents use a untraceable cell phone anyhow.. Good luck
Have you screened him? Does he have references from reputable providers?

Anymore with email being nearly instantly delivered to smart phones, actually phone conversations aren't even strictly necessary.

But as others have said, if it don't feel right go with your gut and stay away.
asking me just through emails if I will call his hotel room room number and such.. Originally Posted by Jennatx
What, the hotel room phone restricts out going calls???????????????????? Smells fishy to me
women have gut intuition , follow that

guys have a gut instinct but alot of times the penis takes over and the trouble begins
  • leesa
  • 03-24-2013, 08:04 AM
women have gut intuition , follow that

guys have a gut instinct but alot of times the penis takes over and the trouble begins Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I recently had one of my reqular clients ask me if he could email when he arrived istead of calling. He stated his wife goes thru his cell phone bill, but calling before was never a issue. I said ok and when he arrived he didn't have the donation saying his bank card was not working. What a waste of time, I should have went with my intuition on that one.
  • loboy
  • 03-24-2013, 08:28 AM
What, the hotel room phone restricts out going calls???????????????????? Smells fishy to me Originally Posted by mad469s
Was gonna say the same thing
I did not go through with it something was off and I know that hotel and several busts have happen there in the past. I myself have witnessed it with my own eyes luckly I did not work that day. He emailed me several times even offering double my donation something was off.
I recently had one of my reqular clients ask me if he could email when he arrived istead of calling. He stated his wife goes thru his cell phone bill, but calling before was never a issue. I said ok and when he arrived he didn't have the donation saying his bank card was not working. What a waste of time, I should have went with my intuition on that one. Originally Posted by leesa
Time for him to invest in a cheap Walmart Tracphone as a hobby phone. Basically a throw away phone.

You would think a regular wouldn't try and stiff you on the donation. There should be a higher level of trust when it comes to regulars. The client should expect the same level of service and TCB over time as that can sometimes decrease. And the provider should expect the same respect from the client over time and that he won't start looking for freebees.
I had a similar situation to this happen to me in Denver last week. Tons of emails back and forth, same "my wife goes through my phone" story. It felt a little funny.... Did not see that one :P
I when he arrived he didn't have the donation saying his bank card was not working. Originally Posted by leesa
Why in the FUCK would he even bother headin your way without the donation. What a fuckin bonehead.
  • leesa
  • 03-24-2013, 04:23 PM
Why in the FUCK would he even bother headin your way without the donation. What a fuckin bonehead. Originally Posted by mad469s
I know right! A total waste of time!
  • leesa
  • 03-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Time for him to invest in a cheap Walmart Tracphone as a hobby phone. Basically a throw away phone.

You would think a regular wouldn't try and stiff you on the donation. There should be a higher level of trust when it comes to regulars. The client should expect the same level of service and TCB over time as that can sometimes decrease. And the provider should expect the same respect from the client over time and that he won't start looking for freebees. Originally Posted by cny6969
He asked me to hold his sunglass or ipod lol.
He asked me to hold his sunglass or ipod lol. Originally Posted by leesa
Maybe he was looking to barter with you. A pair of sunglasses for....fill in the blank lol