Email... Interesting read but....

howdy guys...

Interesting read...

http://www.autistici.org/en/stuff/ma...ivacymail.html

however probably too much to understand...

SJ
you mean you do not use encryption on your email? shame
you mean you do not use encryption on your email? shame Originally Posted by Spirit13
I bet 99% of the providers will junk my mail, if they get pgp encrypted emails...
so the mods on here... do you communicate between yourselves using pgp ?
Great Read! Thanks so much for posting.
Alaine
I bet 99% of the providers will junk my mail, if they get pgp encrypted emails...
so the mods on here... do you communicate between yourselves using pgp ? Originally Posted by sjdude
I have multiple email address's and for my POP3 account I use PGP.... Gmail is my other preferred email source and they do a decent enough job at spam filtering.
I have multiple email address's and for my POP3 account I use PGP.... Gmail is my other preferred email source and they do a decent enough job at spam filtering. Originally Posted by Spirit13
so with PGP you can encrypt+sign or just sign... if you encrypt, the other party whom you send mail has to decrypt. whom do you send the encrypted mail to ? Well I understand its the most secure (or as secure as you two guys keep your private keys) way of communicating. Do you also use smart cards for holding the private keys ?

SJ