BBFS vs. CIMWS

Is there really that much of a difference?? Your still ingesting ones bodily fluids into your system. (ones vaginal and the other is oral).

Seeing and hearing of Ladies and Gentlemen performing these activities is

making me question safety. I will have to be visual and keep notes of this to try

my best not to mix client list with those thinking that one is better than the other.

Technically, of coarse the actions and areas are different but the risk are the same.

I might throw DATY into the mix as well.
There is. You can check the statistics but any risk, even if it's a 0.0001% risk is still a risk.
Jane,

From a technical standpoint sure you can get STDs from oral sex just as much as vagina sex. There really isn't a lot of statistics out there on contracting something like AIDS from oral as most people who practice oral sex also have intercourse.

Still I wouldn't worry too much about contracting something like HIV from oral sex. It isn't just the transmission of fluid that gives you HIV etc but more so from how it gets into your blood stream. Areas around the vaginal are way more sensitive to contracting STDs.

In my opinion there is a low risk of contracting things through the mouth and if you do not smoke or chew tobacco it is even lower.

What you should be worried about the diseases that are transmitted through skin to skin contact (HPV/Herpes) as symptoms of those can not show up for months and something that condoms do not really protect.
I agree with you Oslomio with DATY issue. I know there is a difference as I said before if you would like to be technical about the issue. Yeah there maybe a statistic of 75% chance of vaginal compared to 10% chance of oral, thats one service I'm not willing to provide and thats just my preference. I know it may not be too much difference but me personally I'd rather spit, I had lunch earlier. We are all taking a risk with the whole hobby at every turn, I just try not to hieghten the risk. Just wanted to get others opinion from a male & female perspective.
Bare oral is getting into a car to drive, bare vaginal is getting in a car to drive drunk enough to blow 2.0. Is that a good comparison?
Bare oral is getting into a car to drive, bare vaginal is getting in a car to drive drunk enough to blow 2.0. Is that a good comparison? Originally Posted by jjchmiel78
Great comparison!
There's ladies who are SUPER safe like me and ladies who aren't. A man needs to decide who he wishes to spend with. A lady needs to decide what she's comfortable in doing.

We all know the risk's that come with this line of work. If one is that worried about germs or STD's, you're in the wrong line of business or playing in the wrong fields babycakes.

Hell, one can contract an STD's from a boyfriend/girlfriend and not even know it until its too late.
I agree the last time I got stopped when I was drinking the cop told me I could get an STD from it.
The only way to be safe is to not have any human contact at all! Herpes can be contracted with a condom, doing a bbjwocim you still get fluids, if you kiss someone that has bleeding gums and you have a sore in your mouth you can get aids.
I am very careful and use protection, but protection isn't fool prof.
So go to the doctor twice a month and be checked, let your doctor know what kind of business you are in (they will want to take mouth swabs to check for std's), and use spermicidal, condoms, Listerine.
I take a risk of getting something every time I shake someones hand.
I'm well aware of the risk and that sweat alone can carry diseases along with spit. I am in the right biz, just have cautions and curiousity and want to see how other also feel. Some had alot to say on the BBFS so I wanted to see the feeling on this topic. Regardless of what biz I'm in whether it be the hobby or future endeavors, those who throw caution to the wind usually throw there future along with it. We all know the obvious that sex has risk but its your choice of what risk you are willing to take.

It was a thread meant to get others opinions and thoughts on the topic and see how others feel about it, not for anyone to take offense and crack their whip. To each their own and no judgement.. Maybe if the creamy filling tasted sweetier or had a fruity flavor, but the asparagus taste just doesn't go down smooth for me or agree with my stomach.
I have been in this business off and on for 20yrs, I have just recently got back into it after about 10yrs. I have never contracted anything from one of my clients. I just started having sex again after 3yrs of celibacy. I stopped having sex because I went home with a guy I meet had sex and ended up with gonorrhea, the first and only std I have ever had.
From my personal experience it is safer to be in this profession then it is to meet joe blow on the street.
I have found that hobbyist are just as (if not more) afraid of getting something as we are, they family at home to worry about, where as joe blow doesn't care.
My two cents worth.
I'm well aware of the risk and that sweat alone can carry diseases along with spit. I am in the right biz, just have cautions and curiousity and want to see how other also feel. Some had alot to say on the BBFS so I wanted to see the feeling on this topic. Regardless of what biz I'm in whether it be the hobby or future endeavors, those who throw caution to the wind usually throw there future along with it. We all know the obvious that sex has risk but its your choice of what risk you are willing to take.

It was a thread meant to get others opinions and thoughts on the topic and see how others feel about it, not for anyone to take offense and crack their whip. To each their own and no judgement.. Maybe if the creamy filling tasted sweetier or had a fruity flavor, but the asparagus taste just doesn't go down smooth for me or agree with my stomach. Originally Posted by sativajane
Jane,

I didn't take offense nor did I crack my whip. I just stated the obvious. You, me or anyone else needs to do what we're comfortable in doing and taking the precautions that we feel is necessary.

Sorry if you felt my post came across that way.
I just wanted opinions not a sit down in classroom of Sex Ed. I well aware of what the statistics are and the list of diseases. I know the facts and the fine details. Just opinions on the issue is what this thread was about. I could easily look up the info if I didn't already know the facts. I know hobbyist have lives and families but I also know select few are single and don't, in my short 3 years in the business.