Client Referral

• Jazee
  • 01-26-2019, 01:44 PM
How Do You Give A Client A Referral ?
In the past, when a provider has asked for a referral, I give them the name(s) of providers that I've seen recently and they contact that provider directly. So, you would get a message or a text (if your phone number is listed) asking if you've seen SmallWonder (or whomever) and if you'd provide a referral.

Your response may be something as simple as "Yes. He's safe." to something more detailed like "Yes, he prefers outcall, he's overweight, but clean, nice guy, easy going attitude. Doesn't negotiate price..... etc."

Or you might say "Yeah, I've seen him but he's a dick. Lowballer, wants you to spend an hour and a half for a 30 minute appointment....etc".

How you respond is up to you.
  • Jazee
  • 01-28-2019, 11:16 AM
Thank You @SmallWonder

I Was Thinking You Could Give A Referral On ECCIE !
Jazee, It looks like you should be able too some way. Under user profile, statistics, general information, there's a referral field. You have a "1" on yours SmallWonder.
Jazee, It looks like you should be able too some way. Under user profile, statistics, general information, there's a referral field. You have a "1" on yours SmallWonder. Originally Posted by k3nfvn
Well, how about that. I do. I'd never noticed that before.
Well, how about that. I do. I'd never noticed that before. Originally Posted by SmallWonder

Somebody likes you!