Doctored up photos

I think I can live with a bit of the dog face/ears if it's for fun and there are some pics w/o them in their profile/Bio. The filter that is supposed to knock years from your face is God awful. Profile Age: 25 IRL Age: 55. Quit that stupidity, it makes you look look like a rubber doll.
I think I can live with a bit of the dog face/ears if it's for fun and there are some pics w/o them in their profile/Bio. The filter that is supposed to knock years from your face is God awful. Profile Age: 25 IRL Age: 55. Quit that stupidity, it makes you look look like a rubber doll. Originally Posted by aloysius.x
+1
  • Cnar
  • 09-17-2019, 01:21 PM
I think I can live with a bit of the dog face/ears if it's for fun and there are some pics w/o them in their profile/Bio. The filter that is supposed to knock years from your face is God awful. Profile Age: 25 IRL Age: 55. Quit that stupidity, it makes you look look like a rubber doll. Originally Posted by aloysius.x
Yep. Just make sure there's a few real pics amid the filters.
I have a mix of photos.... color b&w few with filters....mostly not....few professional....mostly not... guys will never understand the way a woman thinks....and a woman will never think with the wrong head... 😁

This has been visited on my local board (colorado) and usually the ladies get all butt hurt about the men complaining because yhe men who complain the most are lurkers and dont contribute to the business of said ladies....

Xoxo
Not a fan of doctored or filtered photos its not good for business as I'm sure businesses would'nt want doctored money. Imagine the shoe on the other foot and there was a filter that added 6 inches to a man lol
Not a fan of doctored or filtered photos its not good for business as I'm sure businesses would'nt want doctored money. Imagine the shoe on the other foot and there was a filter that added 6 inches to a man lol Originally Posted by Banks74

I would also add "old" photos to that list.
I think most providers photos are altered in some way or another. That is only my opinion.
Natural beauty always the best way to go!

Most I will do is blurr my face or stick a sticker on the good stuff. But I’m not a big fan of filters on my face lol
If you're going to filter just put someone else's pic there
Natural beauty always the best way to go!

Most I will do is blurr my face or stick a sticker on the good stuff. But I’m not a big fan of filters on my face lol Originally Posted by SweetlyBlended80
  • SeV
  • 11-11-2019, 09:51 AM
I just avoid face pictures all together, this is a review board and my reviews will tell you I’m the prettiest freckled face woman of color in my area. And then, if I feel you are safe and can respect the discretion my double life needs then I’ll reveal myself to you