Lafayette Shooting Death - Prostitution Related

It appears that the John was shot after an argument. He did not survive.

Lafayette Police say they were called to the 2900 block of Northeast Evangeline Thruway at about 3:20 a.m. Sunday. They found a 32-year-old man dead from a gunshot wound.

Investigators determined that the victim had been in an argument with another man, who allegedly pulled out a gun and shot the victim. Detectives found the alleged shooter and arrested him.

UPDATE: Lafayette Police have confirmed that they booked Marcus ******* 24, with second-degree murder in connection with Sunday's shooting.

The victim has been identified as Jacob *****, 32, also of Lafayette. also was booked with one count soliciting for prostitution.
*** Edit names The Dr
Any idea what girl was involved?
Thats why I only do early afternoon dates and avoid NE Laffy, but even then you never know
I avoid the north part at all costs. I've done one date up there and the entire area creeps me out.
Right, never hobby on the North side.
So he was pronounced dead, but yet still booked with solicitation? A bit harsh dont ya think?
Hmm, I think the shooter was also booked for solicitation, not the deceased. Anyone have pics or info on the provider??
The admins have asked the not be posted. Maybe you could get them through PM.