new orleans saints QB derby

I'm not a fan of Jameis Winston. He may have the arm of a rocket, but he's no game manager like Brees or Montana was. He's just another Aaron Brooks who was a terrible QB. there was a reason why Tampa bay dumped Jameis.

now he's out for the season do to knee injury. good riddance.

Taysom Hill is a question mark. concussion is not a good thing to have. looks like he will be out for a little while longer.

Trevor Seimian, now, that is an interesting guy. Played for Denver but dumped him for another qb. so he's been playing back up for a few years. he did fine entering the field on a short notice with minimum preparation. he's a question mark as a starter this weekend for the saints.
bobby hebert up next?
bobby hebert up next? Originally Posted by winn dixie
lolz!

too old and out of shape to play.
When healthy Id like to see Taysom Hill get a few starts and see what happens? Hes gotta be more than a gadget guy!
Or is Seimian just much better?
When healthy Id like to see Taysom Hill get a few starts and see what happens? Hes gotta be more than a gadget guy!
Or is Seimian just much better? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Seimian is not the answer obviously. He's good enough to be a bench warmer.

Time to bring in Taysom or Ian.
I predicted 8-9 season with Jameis. That's out the window now with his season ending injury.
The way saints are playing is crappy sleepwalking football with a 5-6 record.

Wouldn't surprise me if this keeps up at this rate with 6 games remaining, they could look at a 7-10 record
Ought to try Ian Book. What do they have to lose at this point and just as soon see what they have with that guy.
Whomever is behind a patchwork offensive will suck. Members of this line are always hurt. There's a saying..."your best ability is your availability." The Saints most veteran and capable lineman are always hurt. Should tank the rest of the season and draft the No.1 rated left tackle.
Ought to try Ian Book. What do they have to lose at this point and just as soon see what they have with that guy. Originally Posted by albundy
theres an article about this today in the times pickayune.

says peyton has never started a rookie quarterback.

from what i gather, first he preps him and he throws 'em in there within 3 years.
Thank You Saints. You held cry baby brady scoreless AT HOME.
Who dat
Looks like Ian Book is starting monday.

Taysom & sieman got positive covid.

Those tests are stupid. They're worthless. It should be obvious that every one has covid and are asymtomatic.
And they brought in the BOAT as backup. I'll be at the game. As a Jags fan, I miss the Boat
Bortles = Mr throw the ball to the other uniform color.
Book had lousy day at the dome. Picked off 6 times. Ouch.
I love my saints..
Period..
Xxoo