Ufc mma pay per views. Where to go?

Anyone know of any sports bars, strip clubs, or other venues that play these events in either New Orleans or Slidell? Seems the options are a bit limited. I’d prefer New Orleans. But if a place is more accommodating in Slidell I’m open to the drive.
the Swamp Room always has UFC payper view
but why don't you pirate it like a normal human being?
https://v2.sportsurge.net/list-mma
I’d rather watch in a crowd of people in a spots bar type setting for the most part. I know of only two places but the food isn’t as good as other places in other cities.

In other cities Buffalo Wild Wings, hooters, T.G.I. Friday’s, and certain strip clubs and bars would play these regularly. With a few charging a smaller fee to see. That options here in New Orleans sucks. I saw a few times where (1) Buffalo Wild Wings in Slidell and one movie theater played it, but not regularly enough to considerate it a dependable spot. I guess cause cable charges and arm and a leg to bars for them to play it on multiple TVs in their establishments.
Visions might have it.
Visions might have it. Originally Posted by Joe Blows
I’ll ask. The question is is the commentary of the show muted. The last strip club I went to in another state had very good wings with the pay preview. Sometimes I’d go their strictly for the wings.

Hopefully more options pop up. Those fans gotta be watching somewhere. The place I go now is ok, but the food is hella basic.
the food isn’t as good Originally Posted by gimme_that
commentary of the show muted. Originally Posted by gimme_that
maybe next time you should be more specific in what you're after.

"Is there a NOLA bar that has PPV with commentary and gourmet food?"
That way we don't have to fucking play 20 questions with your stupid ass
Found a spot. I’m glad.
the Swamp Room always has UFC payper view
but why don't you pirate it like a normal human being?
https://v2.sportsurge.net/list-mma Originally Posted by CashEnvelope

I just found this out and its great. A little bit delayed but nothing to sweat about.
In the quarter I know m.r.b's
Used to have all the guy sports shit on...
Really extraordinary food also.
St.phillip if I remember correctly....