2022 BIKINI THREAD ! Ladies share your photos

Ladies share your photos from this year.
(men lets see those BORAT swimsuits jkjk)

These were taken last week in the Bahamas. No filter or photoshop

... full disclosure that's a fake tan and "push up bra" style top. I'm a just simple B cup

Someone was jealous and had this moved to the sandbox. When you have haters is when you know you’ve made it ;-)
  • BLM69
  • 11-07-2022, 01:40 PM
Someone was jealous and had this moved to the sandbox. When you have haters is when you know you’ve made it ;-) Originally Posted by DallasBella
They did you wrong, the other thread should be named post up your BBW flicks, tricks like nice looking bodies....
Someone was jealous and had this moved to the sandbox. When you have haters is when you know you’ve made it ;-) Originally Posted by DallasBella
You're a fit, young, natural beauty so all the woke women are going to hate on you.

Girls like you use to be the norm back in the day but not anymore.

Now all we get is bottom of the barrel women crawling out of trash dumpsters.

Basically you're too much competition for them and they know it.

Welcome to my world girlfriend.
  • BLM69
  • 11-09-2022, 07:25 PM
This thread proves there's no more fit whores in Dallas willing to post up unfiltered pics. SMH
Back when I was a littler, but I’m getting there again no filter or photo shopped

American guys pack your bags...

In Kazakhstan on beach we use no filters or photoshop.

Plus our woman like to cook, clean and rub your feet very much.

These were taken last week in the Bahamas. No filter or photoshop

... full disclosure that's a fake tan and "push up bra" style top. I'm a just simple B cup Originally Posted by DallasBella

You're simply gorgeous! You smile is stunning and I'll take REAL over "enhanced" any day of the week and three times on Sunday!
Thank you all and happy Thanksgiving :-)
...When you have haters is when you know you’ve made it ;-) Originally Posted by DallasBella
Now this is one thing that I can agree wholeheartedly with her on.
  • BLM69
  • 05-10-2023, 01:20 PM
Ask to see fit bodies and it's crickets, I wonder why 😂
Now this is one thing that I can agree wholeheartedly with her on. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Only WEC bumps a 6 month old bikini thread to talk about his supposed haters.
Where are all of the fit ladies? There is no way that Bella is the only one�� Sheesh...
  • BLM69
  • 07-16-2023, 01:41 PM
Where are all of the fit ladies? There is no way that Bella is the only one�� Sheesh... Originally Posted by Slimsoulja
I'm not surprised, these fatties talk a big game about the hobby while looking like Pillsbury Doughboy. Expect more crickets when it's time to put up.