Address: 127 N. New Warrenton Rd
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: 4 hands Table Shower Nuru
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Mia- black with highlights past shoulders
Emily - black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Mia 5’5” 34C very responsive nipples, sexy as hell, my ATF glad she is back! Smooth flawless olive tanned skin and sensual red lips. She always wear sexy outfits that don’t stay on very long
Emily a little shorter in stature with smooth skin and a sexy navel ring. Together they are amazing
Recommendation: Yes
Mia is back?
  • M2003
  • 01-28-2024, 10:13 PM
Yes. She's back
Wow! Nice!! Sounds like I need to treat myself to session like this. Curious what all this would $$$???
Is there anyone there other than Mia and Emily? Reason I ask is I have been there twice both times with Mia. About 2 weeks ago I was in the area called and was told Mia was out but Emily was there. I said I was 10 minutes away and she said come now not busy. I show up 10 mins later Someone answers the door and said was it you that just called. I said yes and she put me in a room. She comes back in tells me to get undressed and on the table. She starts massage then all of a sudden it’s like grand central station. Multiple guys coming to door multiple phone calls. We get interrupted each time and she deals with it all At one point I swore she said where is Emily ? I didn’t question her. I am just wondering if I got mamasan or someone other than Emily
Emily and Mia are the only providers there