Who will win the Superbowl this year?

• Zena
  • 02-02-2024, 02:20 PM
Not really sure if this is a
Sandbox post or not?
Who will win the Superbowl this year?
Anyone wanna guess.
I wanted Detroit lions to go to the Superbowl,
But it looks like Taylor Swift is gonna suit up and play.
( lol ) just kidding, yall.
Thank God I dont tell jokes for a living.
This is where I am with it...
Attached Images File Type: jpg FB_IMG_1706924499029.jpg (83.9 KB, 96 views)
^^^^^^^ Haha, spot on! ..... I believe the Lions and Ravens would have been a more interesting and exciting game for most fans ..... but I'm thinking you can't go against Mahomes, I think the Chiefs will win .....
Cleveland Steamers by 1
San Francisco’s defense got embarrassed against Detroit. I’ll give them their props for coming back and winning the game. I understand Kansas City‘s defense is really been good this year and they haven’t given up more than 27 points a game but I think the 49ers are pissed off and I think they’re gonna make a statement, I think Brock Purdy is going to win the MVP of the Super Bowl and that offense is going to have a field day on Kansas City’s defense 37–17 Niners.
49ers struggled with Packers and Lions in the playoffs and they just barely won those 2 games. Lions basically gave that game away. Contrary, Chiefs beat Bill's and Ravens without any issue. I think that pattern will continue to superbowl.
Chiefs 27 49ers 24.
These are 2 fairly evenly matched teams with a lot of offensive weapons and great offensive front lines. SF-Purdy, McCaffrey, Deebo Samuel, Kittle and others. KC- Mahomes, Pacheco, Ealy and Kelce.
It's going to come down to defense and I give KC the edge here. SF has allowed a lot of points in their playoff games and KC has been stingy. Kansas City in a very close game.
Chiefs, lol