quickie sessions vs BnG

i wonder how many providers out there would rather have a just few minutes of doggie instead of giving head? i'm just curious, as it seems that'd be less work...
Depends...

Usually when I openly offer a quick meet-- it is because mother nature is interfering with other activities.

Now, on occasion I've been known to privately acknowledge an ISO for a quick meeting, and in those cases I'd be game for either or. I enjoy both
Eating fried chicken should be done slow and deliberate.
I agree with grace. Usually when just a bng is offered mother nature is usually taking it's course. Plus I get off on doing it. Maybe that's just me.
Come on ladies the poster has a very legit question. Why is a Bbbng less then a quick covered full service? It's not just a time of the month situation. It's on a lot of ads...
Come on ladies the poster has a very legit question. Why is a Bbbng less then a quick covered full service? It's not just a time of the month situation. It's on a lot of ads... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
If you mean less as in donation less.. He didn't mention that at all..
i wonder how many providers out there would rather have a just few minutes of doggie instead of giving head? i'm just curious, as it seems that'd be less work... Originally Posted by oldguitarboy
I personally love giving blow jobs!
I do it like a penis worship and I love the reactions a man gives. A little but of feeling in control? Perhaps.. That I love giving sexual pleasure to others? Absolutely!
I'm down for some doggie too! Don't get me wrong.. Two completely different things..

But, I guess my answer doesn't really matter as I don't over bng or quickies and I don't change my rate up for whatever happens once you come see me.
Xx
Come on ladies the poster has a very legit question. Why is a Bbbng less then a quick covered full service? It's not just a time of the month situation. It's on a lot of ads... Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Not true... at least not with me. 15 minutes is 15 minutes, I frankly don't care if I blow you, if we fuck, or if I am asked to dance around in an El Pollo Loco costume.
Not true... at least not with me. 15 minutes is 15 minutes, I frankly don't care if I blow you, if we fuck, or if I am asked to dance around in an El Pollo Loco costume. Originally Posted by GracePreston
I am not a fan of Quickie or BNG
but grace is too funny, thanks for the laugh sweetie.
So there is still no answer to a good question. Ladies, if you ad this (cause he didn't have enough money for full service :~), why is a Bbbj less? Wondering minds would love to know
So there is still no answer to a good question. Ladies, if you ad this (cause he didn't have enough money for full service :~), why is a Bbbj less? Wondering minds would love to know Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Perhaps you would like to start a thread asking this question. This is not what the OP asked. If you would like my answer, it's because you're paying for my time. Grace gave you the same answer..
Look at it this way.. Some men only want to daty, that's their fetish, that's what will get them off... Why on earth should anyone charge less?
We still have to set aside the time.
You're still getting off.
Well I'm glad you know everything. Welcome to Texas
So sorry, I'm not sure where I claimed to know everything..
I did go to college at Austin Comm College/UT.. So, I guess that's a compliment to Texas college education..
You asked why people didn't answer the OPs question once. The OP didn't ask the question that you hinted at. Two people answered your question.. You still asked again.
I'm just confused.
Your question has been answered, just not with the answer you were hoping for.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome. I'll take it in stride.
Loved your reply. You sound like a sweetgirl. Guess I misunderstood. I can't type or do Dallas butt I love to talk and here strys n be nextup pyeyes:
Eating fried chicken should be done slow and deliberate. Originally Posted by Prime Time
I am asked to dance around in an El Pollo Loco costume. Originally Posted by GracePreston

I have a suspicion who asked you to do that..