Thunderstorm sex!

Who else gets horny when thunderstorms come through?

Last night all I could do was lay there with a raging boner thinking how hot the sex would be with my favorite lady right then.

Snow/ice storms are good for cuddling.
Hot summer days means slow fucking to avoid heat stroke (he said "stroke" giggle-snort).
But a spring storm means ass slapping, hair pulling, back scratching, wake-the-neighbors-so-they'll-call-the-cops FUCKING.
I personally get sleepy when it rains :-/ but maybe if I had someone around to slap my ass and pull my hair, I'd wake my ass up

I love the rain and thunderstorms and think it makes for great weather for SEXY TIME!!!

BERK!!! How ewe 'doin?

Not rain...gotta be thunderstorms for me. Lightening flashing. Thunder rumbling while watching a hot woman ride me like a pony. Oh man.....
Whenever those intense winds/storms a few weeks ago came through, I sat outside and watched the rain pour down and soak me. Now im gonna watch the weather forcast to schedule my next appointment. Lol
BERK!!! How ewe 'doin?

Not rain...gotta be thunderstorms for me. Lightening flashing. Thunder rumbling while watching a hot woman ride me like a pony. Oh man..... Originally Posted by Hercules

I agree! Kinda like the thunder and lightning last night in the metroplex!
I was knocked out early from allergy meds and was disturbed from the loud noise of the storms!!!

And I'm doing great, thanks for asking!

I personally get sleepy when it rains :-/ but maybe if I had someone around to slap my ass and pull my hair, I'd wake my ass up Originally Posted by Angel Ryder
Bring on BIG thunderstorms to finish May out right!
Sitting here getting a pedi and look outside....torrential downpour! Damnit, what I wouldn't give to be getting pounded right about now! My timing was off today!
Hmm, I think I like the sound of this message
I was hoping for a storm last night...but it past me over. Almost as good as the surf/sound of the ocean. It recharges my batteries for sure.
Thunderstorm sex is my absolute favorite, any of my regulars can agree.
It just gets me so horny!!

I just can't wait to be in a high rise with all floor to ceiling windows at night durning an electrical thunderstorm having great sex!
Of course the ladies like thunder storm, or earthquake, sex ... its the only way the a fucktard can mke the earth move for them.
Sex on a rainy day is good. Sex during a thunderstorm..oh hell yeah!
I have a cd of thunder and rain that I have played in the background in the past.

Hope you get over your allergies Berkleigh..
Thunderstorms and rain get me in the mood
Of course the ladies like thunder storm, or earthquake, sex ... its the only way the a fucktard can mke the earth move for them. Originally Posted by pyramider

Lol you sure have a pessimistic view of how girls view the hobby.. I've personally had a NUMBER of guys *rock my world*... No earthquake needed