Providers donations

Here's something for the guys out there. I've noticed here in this area that a lot of the providers are using other forms of payment. Which is actually a good thing ie PayPal credit card GoFundMe things like that are all really good idea because then there's no money exchanged at the time of the appointment therefore there is nothing illegal. Butt be warned and take this to Heart guys if a provider asks you for anything upfront or to prepay don't do it I've done a partial prepayment because the provider requested that she would be able to purchase a room that's all great the first time she did. But the next time she's missed two appointments. There are two or three particularly in this neck of the woods that require a partial payment up front holes you're going to do is lose your money. They're not worth the time to see and it's not worth the aggravation. If particular provider wants to get a room by the room yourself and then deduct it out of her donation that's the only way I needs to be done. I feel lucky cuz I'm only had a hundred bucks butt These Hoes that are doing this are making a bad reputation for the providers that have a little bit of ethics for the hobby it just leaves a bad taste in a client's mouth for all the providers when the client gets ripped off once
By the way I'd like to see what the providers have to say about this post
I've had gents pre-pay a "deposit" before. And never had a problem.
When us providers go outta pocket to get a room, requested atire, ect. And then the gent is a NCNS or Cancels last minute, that leaves us out of our money.
I feel it's between said provider and gent.
Everyone will feel different, and thats understandable.
But i know i have lost alot of money by NCNS and such.
So if i have an appointment scheduled ahead of time especially a multi hour or overnight. I will require a deposit.
A long time ago, I prepaid a set amount for travel expenses for a lady who was coming all the way from Louisville to come see me in Memphis. It was a calculated risk, but in the end it all worked out wonderfully.

I have one special lady I'll prepay for, because she and I are now such good friends that I see no risk in doing so--I have absolute faith that if she had to cancel out on an appointment with me she'd make good on it by seeing me later for no additional cost (unless I added extra time to the original appointment, but that would be given).

But as a general rule, a fool and his money are soon parted, and the man who prepays a provider is generally a fool.

Cheers,

bcg
The only time I'd ever request a deposit is if he'd requested certain attire that I didn't have. Or if the guy has a reputation of NCNS. I would never request prepayment. I would however request that the gentleman pay upfront (as I would with cash) to be sure he wasn't trying to stiff me. Personally, I'd never use electronic payment options for the hobby. I'm a seamstress and I barely use it for that. It's not worth the risk.