I'm never late and always a gentleman but I've had about enough. My (our) time is of valve as well!

I find it interesting that "providers" place this value on "their" time but never place a dollar amount on ours!?

Here is an example of what some of us hobbyists go though.

This is an agency / pimp. They are representing a totally irresponsible provider. There is TWO sides to every story…..
Text for first appointment on 2-7-17 Scheduled session. Session was delayed one hour. Claimed traffic. Then asked for additional 30 minutes. Then asked for additional 15 minutes. Finally gave room number 2 ½ hours after scheduled time. Spent 5 minutes talking about the rescheduling and keeping hobbyists waiting in the parking lot for extended periods of time. Started session with back rub / massage. She did an excellent job for about 15 minutes. It was awesome. She admitted she went to school and was a trained massage therapist. Moved on to rest of session. Started with BBBJ, offered BB ($100) and Greek ($50) as upgrade. DENIED! CG then Mish then standing off bed holding legs till blow. Quick clean up hugs and kisses. Left an extra $50! The massage was awesome.

Two days later…2-9-17 text for another session. No response.
Got a text …2-10-17 at 10:00 am. Told me she / they were available. I asked where and when? No response till 2:15 pm. Said she had not checked in yet but she will be “NORTH”. 5 pm get a text saying she couldn’t make it till 7 pm. Gave me hotel and address. 6:35 text me saying she needed to move session back to 8:00 pm. At 7:55 she asked to push back to 8:15 pm. I finally got room number at 8:25 pm.. Knocked on door…8:32 pm., entered and sat on bed.

She came over and gave me big hug and kiss. Said she was sorry for the delay but her hair was kinky and it took her 20 minutes to fix it. I told her the time I originally scheduled and how I keep getting rescheduled. I asked her just like I did the 1st appointment if it was her I was texting her an agency / pimp. She refused to answer. I told her it is very unfair for her / them to string guys along and treat them with this kind of disrespect. I asked if I could show up any time I wanted like 1,2 or 3 hours after a “SCHEDULED” appointment. She got mad and said no … but its not my fault. I said oh really who’s fault, is it? She immediately changed the subject saying let’s just have fun and stop talking about what had happened. I said okay but it’s wrong to treat people like this and I was no longer in the mood to have a session. She flipped and got pissed. Raised her voice and let me know it was totally lousy of me to have wasted her time coming to the room to waste her time. That I should have just left. Said she had said she was sorry and that should have been good enough. So, I said well “I’M SORRY” and walked out the door. The entire time in the room was maybe 10-12 minutes. I sat on the bed the entire time till I said I was SORRY (MAKING EVERYTHING OKAY) as I walked towards the door. At no time did I threaten her in any way.

She obviously “lied” to the agency / pimp about getting paid the first time. I most certainly did NOT pay her for the second appointment where I got jacked around and NOTHING happened.

So from this point forward... I will text at 5 minutes before the scheduled time. If I don't get a room number by 5 after the scheduled time I will simply respond by saying I don't want our session cut short. Lets reschedule as I need to pick up my kids. Or buy new underwear. we'll see if that works for them.
Ataboy
Just imagine if most hobbyists would do the same thing. That put a hitch in their Giddy Up!
That video was great SL!! lol
That video was great SL!! lol Originally Posted by Reincarnated
https://db.tt/7EhZ9qRTKy

Agency?
Agency? Originally Posted by artist6338
Pimp / Manager / Booker
Omg that video has me cracking up
Omg that video has me cracking up Originally Posted by Daddys Girl ATX
  • quzi
  • 03-22-2017, 07:55 PM
Mata knocking out SL?!?!?! unbelievable
That video was awesome SL.
Mata knocking out SL?!?!?! unbelievable Originally Posted by quzi
Imagine if he would have hit me with his dong!
How about it guys? Any one else on board? I know most of you wait 10-15 and bail any way. Lets demand some respect for "our" time.

Also once I make contact (texting) and I start of by saying:

In call location?
What time are you available for an hour appointment?

I expect those two questions answered. not a shit pot of texts over a 6-8 hour period. If I wanted a pen pal I'd hit up some of the pimps in jail.
I get too worked up about it to even fucking talk about. I should do as others have said and just wait 5or 10 minutes then bail, but I think I'm just going to be moving on anyways. I waited over an hour last night before giving up, that's how fucking desperate I get, I guess. I hate giving up,but I hate being treated like that more. I already had decided to give up hobbying for a whils, just had a few that I have to see sometimes, but idk if I'll even do that anymore.