Ladies who like being spanked

• grean
  • 04-17-2017, 02:38 PM
Tell us who you are and how you like it.

Do you like a playfull spank during doggy or do you being bent over a knee.....?
I suppose I will do the honours. I thoroughly enjoy a good spanking. Whether it is an OTK or in the heat of the moment doesn't bother me. Although, my bratty submissive side is going to get a little mouthy about it.

LJ, xox
I love to be spanked. I can't explain the immensely great feeling I get from it. It's such a turn on for me. You can spank me OTK or bending over the bed. Love a flogger or your hand!
Think about this... make me count... One... thank you Sir, Two... thank you Sir... and so on! Mmmm I'm ready to be spanked now please! ; )
  • grean
  • 04-18-2017, 05:51 AM
You show off those wonderful boobs but don't show off those spankable bottoms....
I like a little spanking and hair pulling, as long as I trust you!
An OTK spanking session with one's bare hands on my naked bottom really gets me going. And of course, incorporating some choice impact play implements can enhance the experience as well. I've got some floggers and paddles that I make sure to have on hand for a kinky encounter. Though I'm always intrigued when a visitor surprises me with his favorite toys.
Nothing is better than a nice, red bottom.
Yaaaaas. I love being spanked. And I can honestly say that every time I get spanked, Im begging to be spanked harder. I understand that guys are a little worried about hurting a girl, so they do it gently at first, but I like it rough! I want my skin to turn red and I want it to sting with each hit!

And I dont care how you do it, just give it to me
I like being spanked, if done correctly.
I like it during the act, when things get intense...nothing like a nice pop and sting to my backside. However, not all guys know how to do it. The limp wristed slap is VERY disappointing. However, you do have to be careful not to hit so hard that it hurts and leaves a bruise.
Very well put Kendall
Well, that's not fair! Tell us we have to do it correctly but then don't us HOW to do it right! Tease!

I like being spanked, if done correctly. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Over the edge of the bed or the edge of a table, but with you arms crossed and firmly tied behind your back.

I love to be spanked. I can't explain the immensely great feeling I get from it. It's such a turn on for me. You can spank me OTK or bending over the bed. Love a flogger or your hand!
Think about this... make me count... One... thank you Sir, Two... thank you Sir... and so on! Mmmm I'm ready to be spanked now please! ; ) Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
I enjoy being spanked...otk, over the bed, during 69 and in k9....

Anyway really.... Bare hand, belt ect...
Gotta leave something for me to remember you by.
A friendly reminder like a good smack on the behind is motivation for me. I love it!