Possibly coming to Dallas...

Soooo, I’ve had quite a few requests over the years (because I’m ancient and I’ve been around forever) asking if I ever travel to Dallas. And normally I don’t travel. But it just so happens that I’ll be in Dallas for a RW matter next weekend and am wondering if I should come up a day early to suck as many dicks as I can while I’m there, lol.

And of course, what do providers always ask: what area should I stay in? A friend said that everyone told her to stay in the Galleria...?
  • 01-05-2018, 03:16 PM
am wondering if I should come up a day early to suck as many dicks as I can while I’m there Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Rflmao! I Love the direct honesty.

Galleria is always a good choice. Beautiful
I nominate Claire for Best Pussy Pics in a showcase, just beautiful what a PERFECT CAMELTOE!

I think Northpark Mall area is a great locale
Rflmao! I Love the direct honesty.
Originally Posted by 8701
I try
I nominate Claire for Best Pussy Pics in a showcase, just beautiful what a PERFECT CAMELTOE!

I think Northpark Mall area is a great locale Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Thank you, sir! Amazing what money can buy these days!
My dick took a number & is waiting to be called
Galleria Area is a good place to be ..
  • sydmo
  • 01-06-2018, 05:33 AM
she's a doll and a fantastic Lover, trust me, see her if you can. And please don't throw the pimp or wk stuff at me, just an old Austin guy that has had the pleasure
My dick took a number & is waiting to be called Originally Posted by aubie79
Lol, I love it!
Galleria aewa
Love Field
Plano or Frisxo

enjoy misss sexy!!
LOVE IT you do 10 minute shows. thats amazing. I would be down for that. IN fact, if you can do 5 minute shows, id probably see you every day. Perfect ass ma'am. very well done. you will do well here.
Wow can you have anymore things that piss you off and more bitchy now's and don't in your showcase if I want attitude and bitch I can stay home for free and call my ex...
Well now.
Please treat this provider with the utter most kindness and respect. Shower her with money & jizz, make her love Dallas so much that she will want to stay there permanently. PLEASE!!
Wow can you have anymore things that piss you off and more bitchy now's and don't in your showcase if I want attitude and bitch I can stay home for free and call my ex... Originally Posted by Skankhunt915
You're probably better off chasing shanks in west Texas.